Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Motor Cycle Clothes, museums etc

5 May 2008 Ali1089361 said

Default_avatar
Hey all just wanted to see anyone knew any good places to purchase motorcycle clothes,accessories/ memorabila or any musuems I am heading on European Adventurer from the 9th of Sep so going to what I believe some big Motor GP destinations Spain, France and Italy <BR>Weird Q but my partner loves bikes and would love to bring him back something unique
  • Read the responses 4 responses so far
  • 6 May 2008 PinaI said

PinaI
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ali1089361:
    Hey all just wanted to see anyone knew any good places to purchase motorcycle clothes,accessories/ memorabila or any musuems I am heading on European Adventurer from the 9th of Sep so going to what I believe some big Motor GP destinations Spain, France and Italy
    Weird Q but my partner loves bikes and would love to bring him back something unique

If you’re going to Rome there is a really good sport shop at the very end of Via Nazionale (which is GREAT for shopping and shoes I might add)! I think it was called Essedra…they had loads of stuff in there.

• 7 May 2008 Ali1089361 said

Default_avatar

Hey thanks for that cant wait!!!

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions