Community_discussions_small  

Comment

L.A May 28th

18 Oct 2010 katie said

katie
Hey Im just wondering who will be around L.A on May 28th I am a solo Traveller and will be arriving on this day before I start my L.A explorer and Grand Southern trips!
Is there much to do before you can check into ure hotel and is there anywhere you can keep your bags?
  • 18 Oct 2010 Andy said

Andy

Hi i am arriving in LA on the 28th as well before i start the Western Highlights tour as a solo traveller. Depending on how much money i can get saved up, i’m planning on spending 1 of my 2 days before the tour at Magic Mountain and am looking at seeing if i can go to baseball game. That’s just what i am interested in doing but from my searches there is loads to do it will just depends on what you want to see.

I may be wrong but some hotels i’ve stayed at in the past will allow you leave your bags at the hotel before you can check in.

• 18 Oct 2010 NaHdz said

NaHdz

If you go straight to your hotel when you get there they will store you bags for you if your room isn’t ready..

There’s plenty to do in LA just depends on what interests you? There’s all the tourist spots, Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Venice Beach etc. I really enjoyed the Farmers Market. If you like theme parks you could check out Universal Studios, Disneyland, Six Flags etc or take a Warner Bros Studio tour and see where movies and shows are made!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.