Community_discussions_small  

Comment

about bungy and skydiving

11 Sep 2007 steve said

Default_avatar
hi everyone i am doing the Grand Explorer in September 2008,and i really want to do the bungy and also do skydiving im really scared about doing them,just wondering are they as bad as they look??,how safe are they??,
  • 11 Sep 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

The fall is completely safe … it’s the impact that might hurt – don’t hit the ground too fast. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

- Vic

• 12 Sep 2007 steve said

Default_avatar

okay haha,have you done them before????

• 12 Sep 2007 kazza25 said

Default_avatar

hey steve. sky diving i cant answer seeing as it was cancelled when i went. however i do know its a tandem jump and you have an instructor strapped to you.

bungy well bungy. DO IT!!!!bungy isnt painful and really safe. your feet are padded nicely with thick towels. its the best adrenalin rush.

• 18 Sep 2007 scotsjen said

Default_avatar

Both are safe and a must! Skydiving isn’t scary as the ground seems so far away that it is a bit surreal. When I did the bungy jumping there was a big group of us from the tour doing the jump so no time to be scared! Also after doing the canyon swing the bungy seemed easy!!!

• 23 Sep 2007 nzFreedom Fighter said

Default_avatar

hey me being fromtaupo new zeland to let everyone know its the cheapist place in the world to do it taupo is wicked place to do it queenstown is exspensive but still new zealand is cheapist place

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion