Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery or Encounter - October 2013!

6 Jun 2013 Leesa_07 asked

Leesa_07

This will be my first contiki and I’m doing it solo :-/
Is anyone else thinking about it or going?

• 6 Jun 2013 Tandraw said

Tandraw

Hey, I haven’t yet booked but thinking of going on this tour whilst I’m in Europe. Will also be doing it solo. :)

• 6 Jun 2013 Fickler427 said

Fickler427

Hey guys! I’m going solo to the European Encounter 19th of October. Already booked along with a few others. Hope to see you there it will be fun!

• 7 Jun 2013 Markymark said

Markymark

We are booking on Monday but doing the October 8-22 . Will stay for a couple more days to check more places around, maybe hop to another country? Hey Flickler come swap your trip and and join us on Oct 8 . Lol.

• 7 Jun 2013 Nina Uh said

Nina Uh

I hope you will like Europe. I live in the Northern of Germany and its pretty nice. :) have a good time !

• 1 Jul 2013 Markymark said

Markymark

We got our flight tickets and we booked the trip. Can’t wait!

• 17 Jul 2013 SweetMelissa said

SweetMelissa

Doing Discovery, leaving October 27th. Also going solo. So excited!!

• 17 Jul 2013 sca24 said

sca24

I’m traveling solo Oct 24th-Nov 10th from the U.S. to do European Encounter. It is not a guaranteed departure so I may change to the week before to book my air-fare sooner than later. I have never been to these destinations in Europe. I am so excited!

• 17 Jul 2013 Leesa_07 said

Leesa_07

I’m travelling solo also from Australia. I’ve booked the European Encounter 19 October – 3 November 2013. If you haven’t already booked your trip, change to this one (if you want). Hope to meet you in the “meet up” : )

• 30 Jul 2013 Bia said

Bia

Hi everyyone ! I just booked my European Discovery trip for October 8-21 :) . I will study English for one month in Newcastle and I will flight Newcastle x London in 5-oct . I´m sure that the trip will be amazing for all of us. :)

• 7 Sep 2013 ZaR said

ZaR

I’m going solo on the 17th of Oct, can’t wait

• 9 Sep 2013 Greg10 said

Greg10

Booked my trip for European Discovery 14 to 26 October, also going solo. . .Will be going direct to Amsterdam to meet the group. . .

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion