Community_discussions_small  

Question

New dates for summer 2008?

1 Oct 2007 travella AHC asked

Default_avatar
Does anyone know when the new dates for the summer will be out, say for June, July and August next year?
cheers
= ]
  • 1 Oct 2007 Mooky said

Default_avatar

I spoke with a woman at Contiki today (2/10/07) and she mentioned new dates would be out in about 2 weeks!!

• 2 Oct 2007 Mel said

Default_avatar

Contiki told me the new brochures/2008 dates will come out mid october, so only a couple of weeks to go! YAY! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 2 Oct 2007 Dominique10 said

Default_avatar

Anywhere between mid october to beginning of november in canada.

• 12 Oct 2007 melz said

Default_avatar

Hey guys i got the new 08/09 cataloge about 2 days ago the contiki rep said that you can book the tours from Monday 15th october
    thats from Aotearoa (new zealand)
    Melz

• 14 Oct 2007 Rebecca said

Default_avatar

anybody know when the website will be updated with the 2008 dates and rates?

• 15 Oct 2007 eatenbyjello said

Default_avatar

just called contiki today, they said the summer 08 dates wont be out till last week of october or first week of november Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 15 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

For anyone who hasn’t noticed the new summer dates are up on the website now.

• 15 Oct 2007 Megan0870 said

Default_avatar

I don’t think they are the new dates, because every tour says check availability. Usually it says book now, when the dates come out.

• 15 Oct 2007 kiara_nala said

Default_avatar

They are the new dates as my travel agent called me this morning with the identical dates for the Euro Whirl tour for summer 08.

I still don’t know why they have check availability against them though.

• 17 Oct 2007 smoore said

Default_avatar

im a travel agent Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> and prices are out for australia nd new zeland but not for england Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 17 Oct 2007 Adel said

Default_avatar

hello Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> the brochures have the guaranteed dates marked, they should be the same as whats written on the NZ site – as far as i know (maybe for OZ too, but I dont think I cant speak for other regions). Best bet would be to get your hands on these brochures, so contact your local contiki, im sure they’ll be keen to help!

• 17 Oct 2007 Chris1982 said

Chris1982

I don’t see them listed for Canada yet either Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Looks like I will be making a call after work! I hope the dates and rates are out and they just haven’t had the time to update the website.

• 17 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Hey Matty i reckon we get it first for the fact that the majority of tours seems to be made up of us aussies, Even on this msg board the majority of ppl are Australian, so why not release it to the area where they know they’re going to make money. Thats my theory anyway.

• 17 Oct 2007 aroundthe said

Default_avatar

I guess this would be directed towards Mattyvcontiki or I guess anyone else who may know. Last year our tour guide mention contiki was launching tours to S.America in two years and tours to Asia in five years. Two years from when our guide said it would be this comming year. Is Contiki still planning on doing tours in S. America? I dont know about anyone else, but sign me up.

• 17 Oct 2007 angelstar said

Default_avatar

So if I went down to my local flight centre in Melbourne would they have the new brochures?

• 17 Oct 2007 angelstar said

Default_avatar

I’ll answer my own question, I went to Flight Centre and picked up a brochure.

• 20 Oct 2007 princess19 said

Default_avatar

boo! Ok so who wants to be nice and tell me Egypt dates for next aug and ( if available ) next dec =)

• 21 Oct 2007 dot said

Default_avatar

Does anyone want to give me the departure dates for the European Panorama for the last week of June/first week of July?

• 22 Oct 2007 miss.fifty said

Default_avatar

hey dot

euro panorama-
    jun 23-jul 20
    jun 30- jul 27
    jul 2-jul 29
    jul 7- aug 3

• 22 Oct 2007 Gryphon said

Default_avatar

I went down to my travel agent today and they only have the 08/09 brochures for America and Canada but not the ones for Europe yet.

Anyone knows when the dates will be published on the website?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.