Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery October 8, 2013

6 Jun 2013 Markymark asked

Markymark

Hey guys,
Does anyone booked this tour yet? We just want to get acquainted with people who are going to this trip, what city they are from etc.. :-). There's 2 of us friends going! We are both from Southern California. And any advice/tips if you've done this tour before? Thanks.

• 6 Jun 2013 Tandraw said

Tandraw

Hey, I haven’t yet booked but thinking of going on this tour whilst I’m in Europe .. I’ve done a Contiki tour in America a year ago & loved it !

• 7 Jun 2013 Leesa_07 said

Leesa_07

Hi, haven’t booked yet but I’m really considering this trip.. I’ll be doing it solo and I’m from Australia.

• 7 Jun 2013 Markymark said

Markymark

Hey Tandraw and Leesa. It would be awesome if you guys can go on this tour. The more the merrier!. I was supposed to do it solo but my other friend decided to come with me. I for once, will definitely be going going solo or not :-). This is gonna be a fast paced tour but will be staying a few more days after the trip to relax before heading back to US. Tandraw where are you from? Leesa Australia is a pretty country and it’s on my bucket list to visit Australia when I get a chance. I got approved on my vacation on both of my jobs so I have to go :-)

• 7 Jun 2013 Tandraw said

Tandraw

Hey, I’m from Australia also. I’ve got to make a decision by tomorrow as I’m booking my flights. But will let you both know

• 11 Jun 2013 Markymark said

Markymark

We are fully booked.. Arriving London a day early and do a bit of sight seeing before the tour :-)

• 6 Jul 2013 Sivie :) said

Sivie :)

I booked the European Discovery trip with my sister and her husband. We are from San Francisco Bay Area.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.