Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Hotel Accomodations

25 Dec 2008 Coolbeans said

Coolbeans
My friend and i are taking the European Impressions tour in june 2009. We were just wondering if anyone knew how you can find out what hotels we will be staying in over the nights of our tour?.. Any info will be appreciated.
  • 25 Dec 2008 said

Default_avatar

You dont really know where you will be staying until a few weeks before hand when Contiki mails out the hotels list and everything else to you, up to that point hotels arnt really set in stone, and while on tour you may have hotel changes as well.
    Overall if you want to know the quality of the hotels, the best word is Basic. no lifts, and when there are lifts, its faster to take the stairs, small rooms, smaller bathrooms. generally a bit outside of the city centre, but they are normally pretty close to a rail line or bus hub into the city centre.

• 27 Dec 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I think in the brochures and on contikipedia there are some hotels listed that contiki uses. But in many cities they use multiple hotels too. The best info will come with your contiki documents a couple weeks before tour.

• 27 Dec 2008 PolarBearGirl said

PolarBearGirl

You’ll get your brochure outlining where you’re staying prior to the trip. My hotels during my Berlin to Prague tour were pretty good. You have to keep in mind that they’re not Western hotels though. Always smaller but what does it matter anyways?! I was never in my hotel room!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.