Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Discovery (Winter) Dec 30 - Jan 10, 2014

6 Jun 2013 bec231211 asked

bec231211

Hey guys,
Is anyone booked on for this tour? Would love to hear from other people going too :)

• 27 Aug 2013 Rynan said

Rynan

Hey,
    Greetings :) I just booked the tour. Looking forward to an epic new years around Europe!

• 19 Sep 2013 bec231211 said

bec231211

Hi! Same here, I think we’re in the Rhine Valley over New Years :) Are you traveling around much before or after the tour?

• 20 Sep 2013 Rynan said

Rynan

Definitely going to be Awesome!! :) I am indeed, meeting up with my cousin for some snowboarding in Switzerland before joining the tour. How about You?

• 21 Sep 2013 bec231211 said

bec231211

Wow that sounds awesome! I’m landing in London on 27 Dec and spending a few days around the city before Contiki, then I’m spending a week in the UK after Contiki to do some exploring as well :)

• 21 Sep 2013 Rynan said

Rynan

That’s Fantastic!! I land in Switzerland on the 18th get a good couple of days in the snow and mountains!! Wish I could have stayed a bit longer do some sightseeing in the UK, but need to fly back for work.

• 27 Sep 2013 bec231211 said

bec231211

Snowboarding in Switzerland would be amazing. I’m hoping we’ll see a fair bit of snow on our tour! I’m looking forward to the cold, it’ll be a nice change from the Australian summer.
    Is this your first contiki? I’ve found heaps of helpful stuff on the Contiki Eurotrip 2013 facebook page if so :)

• 2 Oct 2013 Rynan said

Rynan

Same here! Trading our Surf and Summer for Snow and winter should be an interesting change. :) I’ve done a bit of travelling but this is my first contiki.. Thanks, Sounds good i’ll check it out.

• 24 Nov 2013 ChristaC said

ChristaC

Hi guys, I’m Christa and I’m also going on this trip. This is my first Contiki as well, and I’m getting really, really excited haha =) Thanks for the tip about the facebook page too, bec

• 25 Nov 2013 Rynan said

Rynan

Hey Christa, not much longer to wait haha …Really looking forward to it! Its going to be Awesome!

• 25 Nov 2013 bec231211 said

bec231211

I’m really excited too, just organising last minute things now like travel cards and exchanging money.. it’s finally happening haha.
    Not much longer to go – something around 33 days now I think :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.