4 Oct 2008 Kelly said
- Please tell me there's hot showers. Will I have to save coins to operate them?
- How complicated is it to hand wash/dry clothes at the camp sites? lol, I assume everyone will be able to see my underwear when they are drying, unless I somehow hang them up in the tent.
- What has people done with their wet towels? Were people mostly able to dry them before they had to pack up? Is there a brand that drys quickly?
- How can I charge my batteries besides on the bus?
- When we're at a place for a day, will our stuff be left in our tents or stowed on the bus?
- When I think of camping, I think of backpacking all my stuff, but I would prefer to use a suitcase. What do most people bring on the camping trips?
- I plan on bringing a liner, but how often are the contiki sleeping bags cleaned? I don't have a problem sleeping in my dirt, but with the stories I've read don't really want to sleep in anyone else's dirt.
The non-camping questions...
- For the optional excursions, I've read in some places that you pay for all the extras on the first/second day of the trip. What if you decide later that you want to go on the optional trip?
- I've read that some ATMs only accept either a 4 or 6 digit PIN. Has anyone had problems with this?
Thanks in advance for answering!
- 0 people like this
- Add to discussion 0 comments so far
Want to respond to this comment? You need to be signed in as a Contiki.com Community member first.