Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Booking for 2008

24 Oct 2007 Lee_WA said

Default_avatar
Roughly how far in advance do I need to book my Contiki tour? I was thinking of either going in June 2008, or July 2008, but don't want to book too far in advance (as it is difficult to plan that far ahead with work etc)...
  • 24 Oct 2007 tilli said

Default_avatar

hey it depends on what tour your doing because some fill up alot quicker than others. also if you book 6 months in advance you save abit of money. otherwise you shuld be fine to leave it 3-4 months before you go,

• 25 Oct 2007 amanda said

Default_avatar

yeah im thinking of going to this one but the encounters to me is better and after that im doing a 9 day cruise in greece and the islands.
    Im also going to 3 days in dubai, 3 weeks in malta, 2 days in london, then start the contiki for 16 days and then finishing in london and then catching a flight over to greece to do my island hopp. What do you guys think

• 26 Oct 2007 mel said

Default_avatar

Hi All…
    im doing the European Contrasts tour in may 08… anyone from WA thinking of doing the same trip??? going solo and a bit nerves but wouldn’t do it any other way…LOOKING FORWARD to may 08 Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Nov 2007 erin_wa said

Default_avatar

yeah, I am planning a trip with my friend for July 2008 (European Whirl) now as we want to take full advantage of the discounts. Also I heard that the summer trips fill up quickly. My dilemma is booking flights – don’t know if I should do it now or wait to see if there are any deals on early in the new year.

• 2 Nov 2007 real_mccoy said

Default_avatar

Left in late August this year, booked everything in May of this year. Got a pretty good deal.

• 2 Nov 2007 Lauren said

Default_avatar

hey mel,

I’m doing the contrasts tour at the end of april (24th)… don’t know any1 else that’s doing it tho! Have u booked your tour 4 may yet?

• 2 Nov 2007 lindenfan1 said

Default_avatar

Why can’t I find any dates for 2008 posted online?? Every time I click on a tour it says no dates available… I am looking for a June 2008 departure.

Thanks!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion