Community_discussions_small  

Question

Who is going on the easy rider July 30th?

7 Jun 2013 Gini asked

Gini

Want to know ppl who are going on the easy rider tour on the 30th July??

• 11 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

Me and my friend Audrey are from Melbourne and this is our first contiki what about you?

• 11 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

me and my friend Laura are coming on the July 30 tour! we are both from Tasmania, Australia :)

• 11 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

Yay!! People I know!!!(or will get to know!)

• 12 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

yeah, i’m really looking forward to it! are you guys travelling around before hand or afterwards?

• 12 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

it’s also our first contiki :)

• 12 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

We are doing a coupl of days in London either side so we can see the sights what about you guys??

• 12 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

yeah sweet! we will also be in London for a week before the tour! coincidence. Then we are travelling for a month after the tour, not sure what we’ll be doing for that period yet, but we’re going on an Oktoberfest contiki too!

• 12 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

That will be awesome I’m so annoyed I’m gunna miss Oktoberfest! With plug
    Have loved to go but I have to
    Be back cause my boss goes on holidays like a week after I get back and I had to plan it around that :(this trip will still be amazing tho. We just want to see a few things in London and we wanted to recover from jetlag when we got there lol

• 13 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

haha yeah jetlag sucks! and London is so amazing, so many things to see, you’ll love it :) I think this trip will be amazing too, i’m so keen for Corfu, and Spain! have you guys thought about packing and stuff yet? are you taking backpacks?

• 13 Jun 2013 CatG said

CatG

Meee, I’m on it :)

• 13 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

Yea we are taking backpacks I just think it will be easier with the traveling and stuff I’m
    Just soooo excited for everywhere!! It’s going to be amazing!!

• 13 Jun 2013 Willba said

Default_avatar

Count me in! I’m in London for a week beforehand and then traveling for a bit after. Not sure where yet, but Oktoberfest would be high on the list!

• 13 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

Definitely that will totally be amazing!!! I’m so excited to go! Can’t wait to see Paris that’s the part I’m most excited for lol

• 13 Jun 2013 Liv said

Liv

hey, do we have a facebook group going? looking forward to meeting you all! :)

• 13 Jun 2013 Willba said

Default_avatar

https://www.facebook.com/groups/194301320726002/ :)

• 13 Jun 2013 Gini said

Gini

Just waiting for approval :)

• 26 Jun 2013 Jamie-Lee said

Jamie-Lee

Im 22 from the Gold Coast and will be doing this tour and travelling alone. I cant wait to meet up with everyone :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion