Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scenic Southern Tour leaving 1.09.07?

8 Jun 2007 Monique asked

Default_avatar
Anyone travelling on the Scenic Southern Tour leaving from Christchurch on the 1st of September 2007, would love to hear from you. 1st Contiki tour for me, and will be travelling solo, so would love to make some friends Smiler
  • 14 Jul 2007 PH_girl1977 said

Default_avatar

I’m taking a Scenic Southern tour about the same time startin in Wellington on August 31, 2007 via Christchuch to Franz Glacier, etc.

Not sure if it’s going to be the rest of the tour the same or not…

• 21 Jul 2007 Monique said

Default_avatar

hey, sounds like ur trip is the same as mine but in reverse. mine goes for 12 days but im only doin 8 days coz im not goin on to wellington. is this ur first time to nz? where u from?

• 25 Jul 2007 PH_girl1977 said

Default_avatar

Mine is 8 days as well but starting in Wellington then to Christchuch, Franz Josef, etc and ending in Christchurch.

Too bad it’s in reverse the one your taking.

I’m from Finland and it’s my first time in New Zealand. Am doing two tours back to back. The first one in New Zealand and the second one in Australia….

Greets,

Päivi

• 25 Jul 2007 Monique said

Default_avatar

well maybe if we lucky we’ll see each otha on the bus or sumthing coz the rest of ur tour sounds the same as mine. im from syd australia you’ll enjoy urself there Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> of course im supposed to say that haha id luv to go to finland, gota save my dollars though. do u have a myspace? if so add me myspace.com/monzza

take care xo

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion