Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Greek Island Hopping 25 June - 07 July 2011

13 Dec 2010 charlz said

Default_avatar
Hi, anyone going on this tour? my best friend and I are booked and I'd love to get talking to some people that will be on it! Smiler
  • 22 Dec 2010 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

I’m also on this tour! Where are you guys from?

• 22 Dec 2010 charlz said

Default_avatar

We are from Melbourne, Australia. Yourself? are you travelling alone?

• 23 Dec 2010 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

I’m from Ontario, Canada and yes I am travelling alone.

• 23 Dec 2010 charlz said

Default_avatar

Im soo excited! I can’t wait to see the greek islands! are you doing any other travelling? We are doing another contiki before hand… european inspiration, so the greek islands will be the halfway mark to our holiday.

• 24 Dec 2010 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

ME too! Ya I’m doing the Ireland tour first and then heading over to Greece.
    But ya, I’m super excited, it’ll be amazing.

• 31 Dec 2010 Scott said

Scott

Hey hey, just booked this trip as a Christmas present to myself! Traveling alone from Calgary Canada.

• 31 Dec 2010 charlz said

Default_avatar

oh really? awesomeeee great chrissy present to yourself! hehe

• 9 Jan 2011 Amy said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, I’m doing this trip too! I’m from Perth, Western Australia and I’m doing Great Britain & Ireland and London to Athens before this. I’m travelling solo =)

• 10 Jan 2011 charlz said

Default_avatar

awesomeeee i cant wait to see the islands! they all look sooo beautiful in pictures! and i cant wait to meet everyone too!!

• 6 Feb 2011 Izzy said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Me and two of my best friends are also going on this trip, we’re from Toronto, Canada. We’re so excited, it’s going to be awesome!!

• 6 Feb 2011 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

Hi Izzy! I’m from Ontario as well! Have you booked your flights yet? If so, what is your flight like going back to Toronto from Athens? I’m just wondering because I have a 10 hour delay in Amsterdam.

• 7 Feb 2011 Izzy said

Default_avatar

Ohh, thats brutal…we’re booked for a direct flight with air canada the morning after the trip ends back to Toronto. It’s probably on the more expensive side, although contiki managed to book us with sale seats.

• 8 Feb 2011 Dysfunki said

Dysfunki

Hi there Guys,
    Im busy in the process of becoming a guide for the Greek Island Hopping Tour and will be starting around May so you never know, I might end up meeting you all there.

• 8 Feb 2011 takeMEaway said

takeMEaway

Yeah, I was supposed to be on a flight from Amsterdam to Toronto @9:30am, but they cancelled that flight and the next one isn’t till 5:30pm. At first I was kind of disapointed, but now I have time to check out another country for a day! My mom is a travel agent and she tried to get me the flight your on but it jacked my airfare up to like $7000.

• 2 Mar 2011 Phoebe :D said

Default_avatar

Hey all im doing this tour as well! Im travelling solo from Victoria Australia 19! This is guna b constant partying! Cannot Wait! :D xx

• 9 Mar 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Hi guuuuyyyyys! I am a 27 yr old female from Melbourne, Australia and will be doing this tour!!!!! If anyone is on msn messenger private message me to get my email address! Can’t wait to meet everyone! Charlz, which part of Melbs you from?

• 9 Mar 2011 charlz said

Default_avatar

Heyy!!! I can’t wait to meet everyone too!!! We are from Melbourne’s west… where are you from?

• 9 Mar 2011 Izzy said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that someone on another thread already started a facebook group for the trip so here’s the link:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_149057541822033&ap=1

Can’t wait to meet you all! :)

• 10 Mar 2011 charlz said

Default_avatar

awesome!! thanks Izzy!!

• 12 Mar 2011 Explorer1237686 said

Default_avatar

Ok, so I can’t join the facebook group just yet because I haven’t told certain people, but is anyone arriving in Athens a couple days earlier? I’ll be arriving 3 days earlier and staying in the hotel Contiki will be using :) it will be a bit of a culture shock arriving earlier by myself, but awesome! lol
    I speak fluent Italian but that won’t help me in Greece :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion