Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Escapade Aug 26 - Sep 19

23 Nov 2006 Megan said

Default_avatar
Anyone going on this tour, i'm flying solo! I live in Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
Cheers
Megs
  • 29 Nov 2006 TRACEY said

Default_avatar

Hi Megan

I am traveling solo on this date as well. Also from Melbourne.

• 17 Dec 2006 rhys. said

Default_avatar

myself and my mate clint have just booked ourselves on this trip aswell. both from perth Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Dec 2006 Megan said

Default_avatar

Hi Tracey,
    It feels like ages to go until we leave but i know it will fly! I am pretty excited about it, but have never travelled on my own so sh*tting myself too! Looking forward to it….i work full time in Geelong and am 23…Where abouts do u work in Melb?

quote:
    Originally posted by TRACEY:
    Hi Megan

I am traveling solo on this date as well. Also from Melbourne.

• 27 Dec 2006 Megan said

Default_avatar

Awesome, how old are u guys? It feels like ages away but i can’t wait to be over there… Cheers Megs

quote:
    Originally posted by rhys.:
    myself and my mate clint have just booked ourselves on this trip aswell. both from perth Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Dec 2006 rhys. said

Default_avatar

we are both 21. it seems like ages i know but i bet it will come around so quickly!!!
    anyways my email is rhysarangio@hotmail.com if ya wanna hav a chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jan 2007 TRACEY said

Default_avatar

Hi Megan

Cant wait to go!!! I am 24. I work in queen st in Melb for a foreign exchange company.

My email is traci0@hotmail.com if u want to chat before.

cheers

• 23 Jan 2007 TRACEY said

Default_avatar

Hi Lisa

Nice to see someone else on the tour. Cant wait. Very excited.

• 27 Jan 2007 JOJO1983 said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys! I haven’t booked yet, but this is the tour i want to do. I’m flying solo also and am 23 from Adelaide. Will let you guys know when I book so maybe we can make arrangements to meet up before!

• 29 Jan 2007 Megan said

Default_avatar

Hi Lisa & Jo…
    I am really looking forward to the trip, i arrive in London on the 24th, more than happy to all meet up before the tour begins on the 26th! Cheers Megan

• 11 Feb 2007 Megan said

Default_avatar

I fly in on the 24th about 1.30 in thye afternoon, where are u staying? We will have to get together on the 25th and have a look around London!!

quote:
    Originally posted by Lisa:
    Hey Megan,

I’m in London on the 24th as well, except I don’t fly in til 10pm! Would be great to catch up before we depart on our tour!

• 11 Feb 2007 cnpkuka said

Default_avatar

Hi Guys,

i booked this tour aswell… very excited Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->… im going solo 2… i’m 21 and from sydney…

christina Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 23 May 2007 rObBiE said

Default_avatar

hey guys! im going on this tour too! cant wait, first time overseas and im goin by myslef too. and by the looks of it so far im the youngest person here! im 19, live and work in Melbourne, am departing here on the 22nd spending a few days in london to check out the sights, if anyone wants to check it out with me that would be awsome!

• 28 May 2007 suz131 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys…my name is susie & im 26, travelling solo from perth

I dont know about the rest of u but im starting to get really excited about this tour now. less than 3 months to go!

I noticed there will be a few of us from perth. Just wondering what flights u guys will be going on? maybe we can catch up for a drink before we leave????

Anyway…cant wait to meet you all.

susie.

• 29 May 2007 azar said

Default_avatar

are any of you flying into london on saturday, 25 august ?

• 30 May 2007 azar said

Default_avatar

Hey Susie,

I’m on your flight !!! We’ll certainly have to catch up for drinks now, maybe get the boys from Perth to join us too…..

My msn is sextonemma@hotmail.com if you wanna chat Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Em

• 30 May 2007 rObBiE said

Default_avatar

hey susie! im getting excited now that you reminded me that its so close!

im flying up on the 22nd, cant help ya azar.

anyone wanna chat on msn add me griffiths123@optusnet.com.au

• 30 May 2007 suz131 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys…im flying with malaysian airlines MH124 which arrives in London on 25th Aug.

My email addy is susan_cameron@dodo.com.au

i think my msn is suz.131@hotmail.com

look forward to chatting soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

susie

• 2 Jun 2007 rObBiE said

Default_avatar

so what part of the tour are you guys most excited about? i know theres so much, but whats one place in particular? im looking forward to venice. ALLWAYS wanted to go to venice, never thought it would be so soon.

• 5 Jun 2007 suz131 said

Default_avatar

Im really looking forward to seeing the south of france Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> ive even started to learn french
    hehehe

• 5 Jun 2007 rObBiE said

Default_avatar

yer sth france will be awsome! the chataeu that we are staying at looks amazing. yer i gotta start learning the languages, the basic things, i allready know some french.

off topic does anyone know the titles of the songs on the contiki 9 min video?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion