Community_discussions_small  

Question

Big Indochina Adventure Aug11th

10 Jun 2013 helen :) asked

helen :)

Hi everyone, I've just booked on Big Indochina Adventure for August 11th. Just wondering if anyone else was going on this?

• 17 Jun 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hey helen . I’m doing the Asian Adventure starting the 11th and I think they travel together … Oh dear , two Helen’s haha xx

• 17 Jun 2013 helen :) said

Two Helen’s…twice the fun! haha! I’m so excited, are you getting into Thailand earlier? xx

• 17 Jun 2013 Helen said

Helen

Only the day before ,landing in Bangkok at like 12ish on the 10th . I’m staying in the contiki hotel that night . You ?

I’m getting to Thailand 1st August so I’m going to go travel to some of the islands before so I haven’t booked into the hotel yet. I will be in Bangkok though on the 10th so we will have to meet before! Are you on your own? xx

• 17 Jun 2013 Helen said

Helen

Yes !! We defs need to meet up the night before . I’m traveling solo . Did a Europe tour in 2010 solo and really loved it !! I wish I could have traveled before but only got so much time of work .bleh. Add me on facebook ( Helen Trueb ) : )

I’ve added you…hopefully the right person :) I’m solo too so I’m really nervous, it’s the first tour I’ve done so I can’t wait xx

• 26 Jul 2013 Tiffany said

Default_avatar

Hey there! I am going to be on the Big Indochina Adventure beginning 11th August. Very excited now.

• 30 Jul 2013 Helen said

Helen

Hi girls. There are a bunch of people from our meet up that are staying in the hotel on the night of the tenth and are going to all go for a drink that evening before the tour starts if your interested ?

• 31 Jul 2013 Kevin said

Kevin

It’s a shame they haven’t joined the Indochina/Asian Adventure meet up rooms! Any way, lots of us in Bangkok a night early to get things off to a bang.

• 1 Aug 2013 helen :) said

I’m on the Thai island hopper at the minute and it is amazing so I’m sure the next ones will be too! I’m definitely up for meeting on the 10th, I’m not part of your meet Ups because im on the big tour, so please keep me updated :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.