Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London To Athens -- 8th of July 2010 Departure

4 Jan 2010 Courts said

Default_avatar
Heyy everyone!

Just wondering if anyone is going on the 8th of July 2010 departure "21 Day London to Athens" tour? Im all booked and going by myself...scary!

If anyone is going let me know. It would be nice to get to know some people b4 i get there :-P

Love Courtney
  • 4 Jan 2010 jenza475 said

jenza475

Hi Courtney!

I’m doing the London to Athens trip that starts in London on the 7th of July. The London to Paris departure on my trip is the 8th of July. Because I’m from Canada, my trip itinerary “starts” on July 6th (which is when I fly out of the country).
    Do you know what day you’re leaving London for Paris? Perhaps we’re on the same trip! I haven’t met anyone yet for my dates, so that would be great because I’m traveling alone too!!

• 4 Jan 2010 Courts said

Default_avatar

Hi Jenza,

oh god better check with my travel agent then about the dates. It says that the departure from London is on the 8th.

I’m from Perth in Western Australia and this is my first trip overseas and i’m soooo scared to be doing it by myself but oh well, part of the fun i spose!

It sounds like we will be on the same trip tho! I’m getting in to London on the 3rd of July so will have some time for sight seeing…. and a bit of shopping! Will you be staying at the Royal International Hotel thats in the Contiki book?

• 4 Jan 2010 jenza475 said

jenza475

As of right now I’m getting into London just when the trip starts, so yes I will be staying at the Contiki Hotel on July 6th. I’ve booked the trip, but am waiting to book the flight, and if I get a good deal, I might come a few days earlier. I’m also continuing on after Athens with the Greek Island Hopping tour, which looks fabulous.

I’ve been to Europe once before, but never by myself. I think the plane ride will be the worst because I will be WAY too excited to sleep. I can’t complain though, because yours will be about 3x as long as mine. I’ve begun my packing list already, which is what will keep me going through the next 6 months of saving every penny!

I can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Jan 2010 Courts said

Default_avatar

Well ill probably see you at the hotel before the tour then Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I wish i could to the Island hopping tour as well but i have to come back to work which sucks!

Yes it is a VERY long flight! The longest flight ive ever been on is only 3 and a half hours so this one is gonna be death! lol yes the saving is very hard for me! im not very good at it lol

• 12 Apr 2010 Pete said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, my name is Pete, im 21 and have just booked this tour and travelling solo! I have created a facebook group for people on this tour so hopefully we can get to know a few people before the trip starts!

http://www.facebook.com/group….3964838622424&ref=nf

Pete

• 20 Apr 2010 Explorer1171804 said

Default_avatar

hey guys i just joined the fb group but also i have booked this tour & greek island hopping and am travelling solo at this point

• 16 Jun 2010 Explorer1179224 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, my name is matt i just joined the group on facebook. going to be lots of fun this tour im really looking forward to it!!
    i cant wait to meet all of you!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.