What to Pack
Last Updated: 9th Jul 2014
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran, or taking your first big trip overseas, deciding on what to pack is an important decision.
Suggested packing lists for tours to:
- Australia – Swimmers? Sunscreen? Jeans or Shorts?
- New Zealand – A jacket in the middle of Summer? You better believe it.
- USA and Canada – What to bring to look good and stay comfortable; from California beaches to Vegas nightclubs to the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple.
- Egypt – How to best deal with the desert heat.
- Europe – Summer – All that you need to survive, look good, and be comfortable on beaches of the French Riviera, to the fashion capitals of Rome, Paris and London.
- Europe – Winter – Jackets? Scarves? Sweaters? What you need to pack and what you should leave at home.
What to Pack
- Carry on Luggage – What to pack for your flight.
- Day Bag – What’s a day bag and why do you need one?
- Dress Code for Europe – What to wear to fit in Euro-style.
- Shoes – what shoes to pack when you want to look good but also be practical.
- Power Adapters – adapters? converters? What’s the difference between them and what do you need for your tour?
- Suitcase or Backpack? – Figuring out what to bring is easy compared to what to put it all in.
- Weight and Size Limits – Airlines aren’t the only ones with weight and size restrictions…