Vietnam Experience » Review by jessnitro
There is so much I want to say about this trip because it was the absolute highlight of my year.
I needed this break away very much so and travelling with a friend I haven’t seen in 5 years was also a bonus. Leaving the cold behind for the extreme heat in Vietnam was just what the doctor ordered!
Our amazing and awesome tour manager Tash made sure we got the experience of a lifetime during the day and experienced the nightlife as anyone should when they are on vacation.
Highlights for me included:
- trip to Ha Long Bay on the overnight cruise and the pirate party
- seeing Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum
- eating Vietnamese food everywhere!
- Heading off to Yaly for dress fittings in Hoi An (FYI totally go with SABRINA she was the best!)
- Making the best of friends on tour
- Seeing Tim on tour decapitate a snake with sheer shock in his eyes
- seeing the sunset over the bridge in Hoi An and watch the town turn into a beautiful, colourful place of lanterns and candles
- having drinks on rooftop bars in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
I mean the list goes on and on but to be honest, there isn’t enough time in the day for me to tell you all the amazing things, just do yourself a favour and get out there and do it! Vietnam is the hidden surprise to any traveller. Highly recommended!
Review written Aug 2012event 0.3