Aussie Explorer (Start Sydney)
The incredible mix of landscapes, activities, friendly people & adventure is what makes Aussie so unique. If you’re wanting a taste of it all then this is the perfect way! Starting off Sydney-side, experience the endless landscapes of the Top End & the unmissable colours of the Red Centre icons like Kings Canyon, Uluru & the Olgas. Beach fun is on the cards too with loads of time on the East Coast. It’s all about fun & getting amongst the good... more
- What's included
- Meals: 20 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel, Surf Village, Hostel, Resort, Eco Lodge, Country Homestead, Outback bush camp, Lodge
- You will visit
- East Coast and Northern Territory
- 25 nights multi-share accommodation: 18 nights in hotels & resorts, 2 nights in a lodge, 1 night in an eco-lodge, 1 night in a hostel, 1 night in a surf school village, 1 night in a cattle station lodge, 1 night in an outback bush camp in a comfy Aussie ‘swag’
- 32 meals: 22 breakfasts & 10 dinners
- An experienced and professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power outlets for charging
- Flight from Cairns to Alice Springs
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- National Park fees, local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
This morning wake up to one of our Aussie highlights, a surf lesson! An awesome Au...
- Learn to surf the waves or ride a kayak at our beachside surf camp
- Visit Australia's most eastern point & Cape Byron lighthouse
- Get into Byron's organic lifestyle & cool nightlife
- Kayak Adventure A$60
This morning we cross over into Queensland and visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary ...
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - cuddle a koala and see native Australian animals including kangaroos, emus, crocodiles, dingoes & Tasmanian devils
- Stay at a resort located right by the beach
With a free day, hang out among the bronzed bodies, bikini babes and surfer dudes ...
- Relax on some of Australia's most famous beaches on the Gold Coast
- VIP nightclub entry
- Tiger Moth Biplane Flight A$250
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant A$93
- Tandem Skydiving from A$325
- Sea Kayaking A$85
- Learn To Surf Lesson from A$50
- Australia Zoo A$125
As we make our way up the coast, we make a stop in Brisbane to see what this city ...
- See the Brisbane River, South Bank, Royal Botanical Gardens & visit Queen Street Mall on a city tour
- See the Glass House Mountains
- Visit the picturesque seaside town & beach of Noosa
- Dine beachside at Noosa Surf Club & meet a lifesaver
This morning you have a few options of how to spend your day. If you like there’s ...
- Stay on the world's largest sand island, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay in an eco-village & enjoy the resort facilities
- Enjoy the scenic boat trip to the island & enjoy the resort facilities
- Fraser Island 4WD trip A$149
Days 12 and 13
After an included continental breakfast, the first day is free to enjoy the pictur...
- Enjoy all the resort facilities
- See native birdlife & wallabies
- Fish Feeding & Great Barrier Reef marine talk
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise A$190
- Whitsunday Day Sail A$160
- Daydream Island group photo A$15
After a ferry back to the mainland, we head deeper into the tropics of Australia t...
- Townsville city orientation
- See Magnetic Island
- Pass Hinchinbrook Island - Australia's largest island national park
- Pass through Tully, home to Australia's best whitewater rafting
Days 15 and 16
Wake up to the warm waters of Cairns where there’s something for everyone. This is...
- Cairns city orientation
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from A$160
- Cairns Tropical Zoo with transfers A$60
- Rainforestation nature park A$65
- Ma Mu Rainforest & Misty Mountains day trip A$175
- Cape Tribulation day trip A$165
- Skyrail rainforest cableway from A$40 one way; A$65 return
- Whitewater Rafting A$180
- Hot Air Ballooning A$220
- Tandem Skydiving A$280
- AJ Hackett Minjin Swing or Bungy Jump A$85 / A$150
You’ll get a real feel for this rustic and remote outpost as your Tour Manager int...
- Visit West MacDonnell National Park & see the stunning Aboriginal site of Simpsons Gap
- Visit the important Aboriginal cultural site
- See Alice Springs Telegraph Station
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctors
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre experience
- Group Photo A$15
Jump start the day by learning about surviving in the bush with our included Abori...
- Aboriginal Dreamtime 'Bushtucker' tour in Alice Springs
- Stay at a cattle & camel station
- Sleep in a traditional Aussie 'swag' at an outback bush camp
- See the desert night sky & stars
After packing up camp, we hike through Kings Canyon.
Your Tour Manager will te...
- Hike to the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'
- Visit Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park
- Hike along the canyon ridge
- Uluru National Park entrance fee
- See the unusually shaped Mt. Connor
- Camel Ride A$50
- Quad Bike Excursion A$85
- Scenic Helicopter Flights from A$90
- Uluru Champagne Sunset A$10
Start off the morning nice and early and watch the sun rise over this iconic natur...
- Hike through Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- Visit Uluru Cultural Centre
- Hike the base of Uluru
- Relax in the Yularu Resort
- Visit Uluru at sunset and sunrise
- Uluru & the Olgas Scenic Flights from A$90
- Harley Davidson motorcycle rides from A$55
Today we crusie around Darwin on a city sightseeing tour before we hit the Darwin ...
- Visit the Darwin Museum & see the Cyclone Tracy display
- See the harbour & East Point Military Reserve
- Harbour Cruise A$65
- Jet Boat ride A$55
- Crocosaurus Cove Entry A$25, Cage of Death from A$100
- Jumping Croc's 1/2 day tour A$105
No departures available during this time.
You might also like
- Aussie Explorer (start Darwin)
- Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (...
- Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (...
- Territory and Outback (start Alice Springs)
Photos from the Community
Photo by Nomad99
Choose another photo