Aussie Explorer (Start Darwin)
The incredible mix of landscapes, awesome activities, friendly people & adventure is what makes Aussie so unique. If you’re wanting a taste of everything, then this is the perfect way to experience it all. See the endless landscapes of the Top End & the un-missable colours of the Red Centre icons like Kings Canyon, Uluru & the Olgas. Beach fun is on the cards too with loads of time on the East Coast. It’s all about getting amongst the good tim... more
- What's included
- Meals: 23 Breakfasts, 9 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel, Outback bush camp, Lodge, Resort, Country Homestead, Eco Lodge, Hostel, Surf Village
- You will visit
- East Coast and Northern Territory
- 25 nights multi-share accommodation: 18 nights in hotels & resorts, 2 nights in a lodge, 1 night in an eco-lodge, 1 night in a hostel, 1 night in a surf school village, 1 night in a cattle station lodge, 1 night in an outback bush camp in a comfy Aussie ‘swag’
- 31 meals: 22 breakfasts & 9 dinners
- An experienced and professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power outlets for charging
- Flight from Alice Springs to Cairns
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- National Park fees, local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
This morning, we pull into Mataranka Thermal Springs where you can have a swim in ...
- Visit Elsey, the historic "We of the Never Never" homestead
- Swim at the Mataranka thermal pools
- Visit the historic Daly Waters pub
- Visit the site of Australia's last gold rush
Jump start the day by learning about surviving in the bush with our included Abori...
- Aboriginal Dreamtime 'Bushtucker' tour in Alice Springs
- Stay at a cattle & camel station
- Sleep in a traditional Aussie 'swag' at an outback bush camp
- See the desert night sky & stars
After packing up camp, we hike through Kings Canyon.
Your Tour Manager will te...
- Hike to the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'
- Visit Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park
- Hike along the canyon ridge
- Uluru National Park entrance fee
- See the unusually shaped Mt. Connor
- Camel Ride A$50
- Quad Bike Excursion A$85
- Scenic Helicopter Flights from A$90
- Uluru Champagne Sunset A$10
Start off the morning nice and early and watch the sun rise over this iconic natur...
- Hike through Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- Visit Uluru Cultural Centre
- Hike the base of Uluru
- Relax in the Yularu Resort
- Visit Uluru at sunset and sunrise
- Uluru & the Olgas Scenic Flights from A$90
- Harley Davidson motorcycle rides from A$55
Days 15 and 16
Wake up to the warm waters of Cairns where there’s something for everyone. This is...
- Cairns city orientation
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from A$160
- Cairns Tropical Zoo with transfers A$60
- Rainforestation nature park A$65
- Ma Mu Rainforest & Misty Mountains day trip A$175
- Cape Tribulation day trip A$165
- Skyrail rainforest cableway from A$40 one way; A$65 return
- Whitewater Rafting A$180
- Hot Air Ballooning A$220
- Tandem Skydiving A$280
- AJ Hackett Minjin Swing or Bungy Jump A$85 / A$150
Relax on the coach with some tunes as we cruise past thick, tropical rainforests i...
- Pass through Tully, home to Australia's best whitewater rafting
- Pass Hinchinbrook Island - Australia's largest island national park
- See Magnetic Island
- Townsville city orientation
- Visit the vibrant seaside town of Airlie Beach
- Transfer boat to Daydream Island
Days 18 and 19
After an included continental breakfast, the first day is free to enjoy the pictur...
- Enjoy all the resort facilities
- See native birdlife & wallabies
- Fish Feeding & Great Barrier Reef marine talk
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise A$190
- Whitsunday Day Sail A$160
- Daydream Island group photo A$15
Today you head back to the mainland, plug in you ipod or chat with friends as we d...
- Visit the main region of Australia's sugar cane industry
- Visit & cross the Tropic of Capricorn
- Rockhampton sightseeing tour
- Meet the cattle station owners
- Check out the farm & animals on a hay wagon ride, then try whip cracking!
- Aussie Outback experience: Langmorn Station Special Stopover
After breakfast we drive back out to the coast and jump on board a ferry. Enjoy t...
- Stop in Childers, known for its heritage & farming history
- Stay on the world's largest sand island, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay in an eco-village & enjoy the resort facilities
With a free day, hang out among the bronzed bodies, bikini babes and surfer dudes ...
- Relax on some of Australia's most famous beaches on the Gold Coast
- VIP nightclub entry
- Tiger Moth Biplane Flight A$250
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant A$93
- Tandem Skydiving from A$325
- Sea Kayaking A$85
- Learn To Surf Lesson from A$50
- Australia Zoo A$125
This morning, we visit the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, where you’ll get up close...
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - cuddle a koala and see native Australian animals including kangaroos, emus, crocodiles, dingoes & Tasmanian devils
- Visit Australia's most eastern point & Cape Byron lighthouse
- Get into Byron's organic lifestyle & cool nightlife
- Kayak Adventure A$60
This morning, chill out on the coach and chat with your travel buddies as we head ...
- See the famous 'Big Banana' & banana plantations
- See the Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge
- Experience Sydney's famous nightlife
- Bondi Beach Learn to Surf from A$85
- Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb from A$188
- Jet Boat ride A$60
- AAT Day Tours from A$44
No departures available during this time.
You might also like
- Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (...
- Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (...
- Aussie Explorer (start Sydney)
- Territory and Outback (start Alice Springs)
Photos from the Community
Photo by Contiki
Choose another photo