Aussie Explorer with Sailing (Start Sydney)
The incredible mix of landscapes, activities & friendly people is what makes Aussie so unique. If you want to taste it all, then this is the trip for you. Up first, beach fun with loads of time on the East Coast, including sailing in the Whitsundays. Jump aboard & learn the sailing ropes as you experience an Aussie gem. Later, discover the Top End's endless landscapes & the colours of the Red Centre icons like Kings Canyon. It’s all about good... more
- What's included
- Meals: 23 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 10 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel, Surf Village, Hostel, Resort, Eco Lodge, Country Homestead, Yacht, Outback bush camp, Lodge
- You will visit
- East Coast, Northern Territory, Whitsundays
- 25 nights multi-share accommodation: 16 nights in hotels & resorts, 2 nights on a yacht, 2 nights in a lodge, 1 night in an eco-lodge, 1 night in a hostel, 1 night in a surf school village, 1 night in a cattle station lodge, 1 night in an outback bush camp in a comfy Aussie ‘swag’
- 35 meals: 23 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 10 dinners
- An experienced and professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with power outlets for charging
- Flight from Cairns to Alice Springs
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- National Park fees, local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
This morning wake up to one of our Aussie highlights, a surf lesson! An awesome Au...
- Learn to surf the waves or ride a kayak at our beachside surf camp
- Visit Australia's most eastern point & Cape Byron lighthouse
- Get into Byron's organic lifestyle & cool nightlife
- Kayak Adventure A$60
This morning we cross over into Queensland and visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary ...
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - cuddle a koala and see native Australian animals including kangaroos, emus, crocodiles, dingoes & Tasmanian devils
- Stay at a resort located right by the beach
With a free day, hang out among the bronzed bodies, bikini babes and surfer dudes ...
- Relax on some of Australia's most famous beaches on the Gold Coast
- VIP nightclub entry
- Tiger Moth Biplane Flight A$250
- Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant A$93
- Tandem Skydiving from A$325
- Sea Kayaking A$85
- Learn To Surf Lesson from A$50
- Australia Zoo A$125
As we make our way up the coast, we make a stop in Brisbane to see what this city ...
- See the Brisbane River, South Bank, Royal Botanical Gardens & visit Queen Street Mall on a city tour
- See the Glass House Mountains
- Visit the picturesque seaside town & beach of Noosa
- Dine beachside at Noosa Surf Club & meet a lifesaver
This morning you have a few options of how to spend your day. If you like there’s ...
- Stay on the world's largest sand island, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay in an eco-village & enjoy the resort facilities
- Enjoy the scenic boat trip to the island & enjoy the resort facilities
- Fraser Island 4WD trip A$149
Days 11 to 13
Today we drive to Airlie Beach, gateway to the Whitsundays Islands and the Great B...
- Visit the vibrant seaside town of Airlie Beach
- Relax on the famous white sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Jump off the back of the boat & snorkel amongst the Whitsunday Islands
- Fish Feeding & Great Barrier Reef marine talk
- Stay on Daydream Island and enjoy all the resort facilities
- Daydream Island group photo A$15
- Whitsunday Day Sail A$160
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise A$190
After a ferry back to the mainland, we head deeper into the tropics of Australia t...
- Townsville city orientation
- See Magnetic Island
- Pass Hinchinbrook Island - Australia's largest island national park
- Pass through Tully, home to Australia's best whitewater rafting
Days 15 and 16
Wake up to the warm waters of Cairns where there’s something for everyone. This is...
- Cairns city orientation
- Outer Barrier Reef Cruise from A$160
- Cairns Tropical Zoo with transfers A$60
- Rainforestation nature park A$65
- Ma Mu Rainforest & Misty Mountains day trip A$175
- Cape Tribulation day trip A$165
- Skyrail rainforest cableway from A$40 one way; A$65 return
- Whitewater Rafting A$180
- Hot Air Ballooning A$220
- Tandem Skydiving A$280
- AJ Hackett Minjin Swing or Bungy Jump A$85 / A$150
You’ll get a real feel for this rustic and remote outpost as your Tour Manager int...
- Visit West MacDonnell National Park & see the stunning Aboriginal site of Simpsons Gap
- Visit the important Aboriginal cultural site
- See Alice Springs Telegraph Station
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctors
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre experience
- Group Photo A$15
Jump start the day by learning about surviving in the bush with our included Abori...
- Aboriginal Dreamtime 'Bushtucker' tour in Alice Springs
- Stay at a cattle & camel station
- Sleep in a traditional Aussie 'swag' at an outback bush camp
- See the desert night sky & stars
After packing up camp, we hike through Kings Canyon.
Your Tour Manager will te...
- Hike to the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'
- Visit Kings Canyon in Watarrka National Park
- Hike along the canyon ridge
- Uluru National Park entrance fee
- See the unusually shaped Mt. Connor
- Camel Ride A$50
- Quad Bike Excursion A$85
- Scenic Helicopter Flights from A$90
- Uluru Champagne Sunset A$10
Start off the morning nice and early and watch the sun rise over this iconic natur...
- Hike through Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- Visit Uluru Cultural Centre
- Hike the base of Uluru
- Relax in the Yularu Resort
- Visit Uluru at sunset and sunrise
- Uluru & the Olgas Scenic Flights from A$90
- Harley Davidson motorcycle rides from A$55
Today we crusie around Darwin on a city sightseeing tour before we hit the Darwin ...
- Visit the Darwin Museum & see the Cyclone Tracy display
- See the harbour & East Point Military Reserve
- Harbour Cruise A$65
- Jet Boat ride A$55
- Crocosaurus Cove Entry A$25, Cage of Death from A$100
- Jumping Croc's 1/2 day tour A$105
No departures available during this time.
You might also like
- Aussie Explorer (start Darwin)
- Aussie Explorer with Whitsundays Sailing (...
- Aussie Explorer (start Sydney)
- Territory and Outback (start Alice Springs)
Photos from the Community
Photo by Explorer1154878
Choose another photo