So many runs, so little time...this will be your only dilemma when skiing for a couple of weeks in Tyrol's Ski Welt region. Ski Welt was recently voted 'Top Resort' out of 70 resorts in 8 countries! It's an ideal place for all levels of skiers & boarders. With English speaking instructors & the latest equipment available for hire, Contiki helps you hit the slopes with ease.
Top Offers & Tour Notes
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
ME Time Optionals
ME Time optionals will take your trip to a whole new level with unforgettable experiences unique to the places you visit. See more, do more, live more & go home completely regret-free. Costs for these aren’t included in your tour cost & are payable to your Tour Manager in local currency.
Your Backstage Pass gives you incredible exclusive experiences you’ll only get with Contiki. From food to accommodation to exclusive access to the best sights, your Backstage Pass gives you unbeatable value & a completely unique travel experience.
Hit the slopes in winter with Contiki for an unforgettable experience. You'll stay in the heart of the Austrian Alps in the Tyrolean village of Hopfgarten, surrounded by the perfect mountain backdrop to ensure an incredible adventure.
A great place for all levels of skiers and snowboarders, you'll be with 18-35 year olds from all over the globe! What's more, there'll be plenty of included activities to keep the party going day and night.
Ski Extras: - Available in resort
* Bergbahn Hohe-Salve lift pass. 6 or 13 day passes cover the whole Ski Welt region, 250km of groomed runs & 96 lift systems
* Ski Hire - For all Ski & Snowboard equipment hire, Helmet hire & Clothing hire. Please note: Goggles and Gloves cannot be hired
* Ski or Snowboard lessons - 1, 3 or 5 day tuition with fully qualified local instructors
Chalet Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast, Breakfast
- Special Stopover: Contiki's Austrian Gasthof
- Access to Contiki's exclusive Bar Schoneck & themed party nights
- Local Ski Guide running 2 free mountain tours per week
- Day trip to Salzburg - home of the "The Sound of Music"
- Contiki Grand Slam downhill ski race
- Bobbahn €35.00
- Sleigh Ride €25.00
- Tandem Paragliding Euro 123.00
Ready to book?