Mediterranean Highlights (Winter - Start Madrid)
Beginning in Madrid, your amazing 2 week Mediterranean adventure takes you to all the hotspots along the Mediterranean coast & makes sure you experience the best of each city. Flamenco dance in Barcelona, rub shoulders with the rich & famous on the French Riviera, enjoy the delights of Tusc... more
- What's included
- Meals: 12 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel
- You will visit
- Spain, France, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City
- 12 nights twin or triple-share hotel accommodation
- 16 meals: 12 continental breakfasts & 4 three-course dinners
- An experienced & professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
Drop by stunning Aix-en-Provence for lunch and check out the historic Cours Mirabe...
- See the Cours Mirabeau
- Scenic drive along the Côte d'Azur
- Visit a French perfumery
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco
- Rub shoulders with the rich & famous with a visit to a Monte Carlo casino
- Monaco restaurant Euro 35.00
Jump start the day uncovering this open-air museum. Our local guide gives you the ...
- Discover the Statue of David, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace & much more on our locally guided walking tour of Florence
- See the Duomo, Basilica Santa Croce, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry & Piazza della Signoria
- Learn about Florence's leather craft with a demonstration
- Souvenir group photo Euro 11.00
- 'Montebuoni' Tuscan Dinner Euro 39.00
- Space Electronic Disco Euro 15.00
Today, we get out into the fabulous Tuscan countryside, known for its iconic cypre...
- See the towers & town square in San Gimignano
- Special access Rome sightseeing coach tour
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- Learn to make pizza Italian-style from the locals
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
Standard Definite Departure
|01 Nov 2013||14 Nov 2013||US$1785|
|29 Nov 2013||12 Dec 2013||US$1785|
Standard Definite Departure
|07 Jan 2014||20 Jan 2014||US$1839|
|28 Feb 2014||13 Mar 2014||US$1735|
Things to know
- French, Italian, Spanish
- Euro (EUR)
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also like
- Mediterranean Highlights (Start Madrid)
- Mediterranean Highlights (Start Rome)
- Mediterranean Highlights (Winter Start Rome)
- European Explorer plus Mykonos Island
- European Explorer plus Greek Island Cruising
Photos from the Community
Photo by Aura
Choose another photo
What people are talking about
Mediterranean Highlights Start Madrid Jan 2012 Question from Delphia on 02 Dec 2011
Mediterranean Highlights December 3? Question from Explorer1300258 on 08 Nov 2011
Mediterranean Highlights - January 8th 2012!?! Question from Laurarose on 13 Aug 2011