Pamplona & Bilbao BBK Live (Start/End London)
Experience two of Europe’s most famous festivals in one big tour – the legendary Running of the Bulls in Pamplona & the BBK Live Music Festival in Bilbao. Don your red & whites (if you dare) & get amongst the centuries old Running of the Bulls Festival. After a couple days on the streets of ... more
- What's included
- Meals: 5 Breakfasts, 1 Dinners
- Accommodation: Overnight Coach, Twin Share Tent, Hostel
- You will visit
- Spain, including Pamplona & Bilbao
- Campsite accommodation at Pamplona with access to pool, bar, restaurant & shop facilities
- Hostel accommodation in mixed quad share dorms only a short walk from the festival grounds in Bilbao
- Large twin-share tents & comfy air mattresses – already set up for you in Pamplona
- Breakfasts daily
- Morning coach transfers to the bull run, plus regular FREE transfers to Pamplona’s city centre throughout the day
- Guided walking tour of Pamplona – see Plaza Castillo, the Baroque town hall, Estafeta Street & the famous bullring
- Welcome dinner & sangria party
- Experienced & professional Contiki Tour Team
- Contiki Running of the Bulls t-shirt & pañuelo
- 3 day pass to Bilbao BBK Live & festival wristband
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
The action kicks off early this morning, so jump on our free shuttle for the short...
- Free shuttle services from the campsite to Pamplona
- Dress up in traditional red and white and run like a local in the Running of the Bulls
- Watch the bulls run from the Plaza de Toros (bull ring)
- See Hemingway’s famous bar, Bar Txoko
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
Booked Definite Departure
|08 Jul 2013||15 Jul 2013||US$719|
Things to know
- Spanish, English
- Euro (EUR)
- £ British Pound (GBP)
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also like
- Pamplona Opening Week
- Pamplona Middle Week
- Pamplona Closing Week
- The Easy Rider
- Edinburgh Festival & Military Tattoo
Photos from the Community
Photo by San Diego Kid
Choose another photo