Pamplona Opening Week (Start/End London)
Be part of the legendary Running of the Bulls on our 7 day Pamplona experience in the exciting opening week. Every year over 350,000 travellers & locals flock to Pamplona to be part of this centuries old festival. Get ready for action as you don your red & whites (if you dare) & literally, ... more
- What's included
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts
- Accommodation: Overnight Coach, Twin Share Tent
- You will visit
- Pamplona, Spain for San Fermín
- Campsite accommodation with access to pool, bar, restaurant & shop facilities
- Large twin-share tents & comfy air mattresses – already set up for you
- Continental & hot breakfasts daily
- Morning coach transfers to the bull run, plus regular FREE transfers to Pamplona’s city centre throughout the day
- Guided walking tour of Pamplona – see Plaza Castillo, the Baroque town hall, Estafeta Street & the famous bullring
- Welcome dinner & sangria party
- Experienced & professional Contiki Pamplona team & Tour Drivers
- Contiki Running of the Bulls t-shirt & pañuelo
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
Jump on a shuttle & head in to Pamplona for the first run. Live it like a local & ...
- Free shuttle services from the campsite to Pamplona
- Dress up in traditional red and white and run like a local in the Running of the Bulls
- Watch the bulls run from the Plaza de Toros (bull ring)
- Nightly fireworks and street parades
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
Standard Definite Departure
|03 Jul 2013||09 Jul 2013||US$565|
Things to know
- Spanish, English
- Euro (EUR)
- £ British Pound (GBP)
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also like
- Bilbao BBK Live & Pamplona
- Pamplona Middle Week
- Pamplona Closing Week
- The Easy Rider
- Edinburgh Festival & Military Tattoo
Photos from the Community
Photo by Chloe
Choose another photo