Grand Canadian plus Calgary Stampede
USA & Canada Tours
From big city buzz to the great outdoors, it’s all here. Start off by exploring Boston & New York in the US before diving into Canada. Cross the border into quaint Quebec then spend a few nights in Montreal & Toronto. After the city action, fly west for a dose of coastal charm & natural wonders, including the Rockies & Vancouver's cool vibe. And then on top of all of that, hit up the world famous Calgary Stampede! Men & women race in tall boot... more
- What's included
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 10 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel, Chalet
- You will visit
- New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia & Alberta
- 21 nights accommodation: 9 nights in hotels & 2 nights Special Stay experience
- 19 meals: 10 breakfasts & 9 dinners
- An experienced & professional Tour Manager & Driver team
- Modern, air-conditioned coach with powerpoints for charging
- Flight & transfers from Toronto to Vancouver
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities
- Local taxes & service charges
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
Continue on to the island city of Montreal. A happening hub and home to the famous...
- Visit Old town Montreal, the old port & Mount Royal, Montreal’s largest park
- See the unique Olympic Stadium
- See St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Jet Boat Ride USD $59.00
- Group Photo USD $16.00
As we stick to the St Lawrence River Valley, you’ll see the local fresh water wond...
- Travel along the St. Lawrence River Valley & see the Thousand Islands Region
- See CN Tower, Rogers Centre, eclectic shops on Yonge Street & the University of Toronto
- 1000 Island Cruise USD $14.00
Sticking to the famous Yellowhead Highway, we stop off at the highest peak of the ...
- Scenic drive along the Yellowhead Highway into the Rocky Mountains
- View Mt. Robson, the highest point in the Canadian Rockies (weather permitting)
- Stay in Jasper National Park
- Get back to nature as you picnic in the Rocky Mountains
- Rafting CAD $86.00
Get ready for some sublime scenery as we stick to the Columbia Icefield Parkway, a...
- Walk to Athabasca Falls
- Discover the Athabasca Glacier on the 'Ice Explorer'
- See the Saskatchewan River Valley & Weeping Wall
- See the vivid blue colour of Peyto Lake (seasonal)
- Visit Lake Louise & the enchanting Lake Louise chateau
- See the majestic Banff Springs Hotel
- Helicopter Flight - Cline Glacier CAD $179.00
- Helicopter Flight - Wilson Discovery CAD $241.00
With loads of activities available in Banff, you can choose your own adventure.
- Reach new heights on a gondola ride in Banff
- Visit Banff National Park
- See the majestic Banff Springs Hotel
- Horseback Ride & Steak Fry CAD $103.00
- Helicopter Flight - MT. Assiniboine Glacier CAD $240.00
- Helicopter Flight - Royal Canadian CAD $220.00
This morning we say goodbye the wild west and the Rockies before cutting across th...
- Stop at Roger's Pass on one of the world's great mountain roads
- Drive through Yoho, Glacier & Mt. Revelstoke National Parks
- See the incredible Spiral Train Tunnels
- See Kicking Horse Valley
Journey through the stunning Okanagan Valley, Canada’s wine country, before return...
- Drive through Kelowna, the largest city in the Interior
- See Lake Okanagan & its large floating bridge
- See Gastown, Chinatown & Lion's Gate Bridge
- Visit the Totem Poles of Canada's First Nations People in Stanley Park
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
|27 Jun 2014||18 Jul 2014||US$4115|
Things to know
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also likeView all »
Photos from the Community
Photo by tinerts
Choose another photo