I'm Ryker Gamble, a.k.a. DJ Ramble, and have been a DJ for over 3 years. I've been travelling the world for the past 7 months and find new music in every country I visit, making playlists with songs that encompass all of life’s moods. Every week I’ll post a 10-song playlist and if you want to take it on-the-go you can head to iTunes, Amazon, or your other favourite online music source to purchase and support these awesome artists!
This week's playlist is called “Feel Good Indie” -- it’s the kind of music I like to listen to when cooking bacon in my undies or on a long bus ride heading on my next adventure. It's got a lot of big tracks that have been remixed into gold as well as some originals. Enjoy!
Feel Good Indie Playlist1) 40 Day Dream - Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros (Turbotito remix)
2) And I Love Her - The Beatles (Allure remix)
3) Skinny Love - Bon Iver (Das Kapital Rerub)
4) You Can’t Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones (Soulwax remix)
5) Saturdays - Cut Copy
6) I Wanna Be Your Telephone - Jamie Lidell (Tiga Party Like It’s 19909 Remix)
7) Daft Punk Is Playing In My House - LCD Soundsystem (Soulwax remix)
8) Drop the Tough - Groove Armada (The Twelves remix)
9) Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap (Alan Wilkis remix)
10) Bongo Rock - Incredible Bongo Band