10 recipes for the ultimate alternative Christmas dinner
What’s on the menu for your Christmas dinner this year? If we could hazard a guess, we’d say turkey, sprouts, and a Christmas pudding drowning in brandy following multiple failed attempts to set it alight.
Summer, what’s that again? Whilst the rest of the world starts to prepare for winter – quadruple layering, bulk buying food ‘in case of emergencies’ and slowly watching the waistline expand “for winter padding” – the Australian summer is just getting started...
We at Contiki love a National Holiday. We love drinking pints of Guinness on St Patricks Day, playing two up on Australia Day, and getting our romance on every single Valentines Day. And when it comes to Thanksgiving, we’re no different. The turkey, the pumpkin pie, the Macy’s thanksgiving day pa...
It’s a classic case of once you find it, you’ll wonder how you lived without it for so long. Tucked away in a little Newcastle side alley known as Low Friar Street, sits a secret the skate community have been in on for years...
There are many cities in the world, some rubbish, some OK, some great and some totally amazing. And then there’s Sydney. Imagine if you will the perfect mix of cosmopolitan cool, buzzing nightlife and gastronomic amazingness, plus one of the world’s best beaches thrown in on top. That’s Sydney.
Practical, durable, effortlessly cool – that’s what skate style is all about. As skateboarding has developed into a mainstream sport, so has its style. Gone are the days of the ultimate baggy jean, reel big fish t-shirts and spiked to perfection hair, replaced instead with tailored jeans, stylish...
Newsgaadi source information from websites across the world and give you the most reliable and healthiest facts and details on diet and wellness, body care, fashion and travel, food and drinks in our lifestyle segment. We also post recipes on curries, deserts, snacks and rice items that make your mouth melt.
Reverse circulation bits Water well drill rig DTH bits Drill rig
Daniel, you clearly don't know much about Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne and some of your reasons are pretty average too mate.. My rebuttal to your 5 above:
1. Who cares about Bikram Yoga, really? You're going to base your travel plans around sitting on your ass saying "ommmm.."
2. Go to an AFL game in brisbane and enjoy sitting in a mostly empty grand stand because as Daniel says "we don't care that much about AFL, or even know all the rules."
3. Australia is hot, everywhere.
4. Adelaide is more cultural than brisbane, has a beach and is the closest capital to the best wine regions in the country.
5. Great let's skip melbourne and sydney's historical landmarks to look at a block of new apartment buildings in brisbane.. (good logic there mate..)