How to book
Ready to reserve your own Contiki adventure?
It’s time to see and explore the world differently and get an up-close look and an in-depth experience of the places you’ve been dreaming of.
It’s easy to save your place on a Contiki tour:
1. Your travel agent will confirm by phone with the local Contiki office that there’s availability on the tour you’ve chosen. At the same time, your travel agent can book your hotel accommodation before and/or after your tour.
2. At the time of booking, you must pay to your travel agent a non-refundable deposit of US$200 per person per tour which must be sent to Contiki within 7 days. This payment is in addition to any deposit required by your travel agent.
3. Once your deposit has been received, Contiki will send your travel agent confirmation of the details of the booking.
4. You must pay the balance of your holiday fare to Contiki through your travel agent no less than 45 days before the departure date, or at the time of booking if less than 45 days before departure.
5. We will then send to your travel agent your travel vouchers and detailed information about your holiday. The documentation will be sent approximately 21 days prior to your departure.
IMPORTANT By paying the US$200 deposit per person per tour to your travel agent, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Booking Conditions which make up the contract between you and Contiki.