Ski Austria tours include all this...
- Comfortable single, twin, triple or quad-share accommodation (most with private facilities) in Contiki's exclusive Gasthof Schöneck chalet with bar, internet and FREE WiFi facilities
- Breakfast daily (except on travel days to/from Hopfgarten on Ski Plus)
- Return coach transfers from London to Hopfgarten, including ferry crossings across the English Channel (if you booked Ski Plus)
- Free transfers from Innsbruck airport or Wörgl Railway Station (if you booked Ski Only)
- Experienced Gasthof Schöneck On-site Team
- Contiki's legendary themed party nights at Bar Schöneck
- Free Contiki Travellers Guide booklet & Contiki Document Wallet
...and Only Contiki includes
- Personal Ski Guide: Get to know the mountain right from the start on our free guided piste tours. Our Local Ski Guide runs 2 free mountain tours per week, once at the start to show you the ropes, then later on to help uncover some hidden spots.
- The Contiki Grand Slam: If you’re feeling up for it, have a laugh with your ski buddies & show off your skills with our downhill ski race.
- Salzburg day trip: See more of this Alpine region on an included day trip to the home of 'The Sound of Music'. Relax & explore the stunning World Heritage-listed Old Town, overlooked by Hohensalzburg Castle. Sit at a café, get your shopping fix at the city’s many great stores or check out the birthplace of Mozart – there’s loads to explore.
What about lift passes, lessons & equipment?
Everyone on Ski Austria is at a different skill level. Maybe you're the next Shaun White & are ready to shred - maybe you've never seen snow before in your life! That's why we leave the choices up to you. We don't include everything, so you can mix and match to make your tour work the way you want it to.
If you've never skiied or snowboarded before - or haven't hit the mountain in a while - you can add on lessons with our experienced instructors. They live and work in Hopfgarten & know it like the back of their hand. You'll be up and carving in no time!
Need some equipment? We can help you out there too. In fact, we can get you kitted out from head to toe - and because you're with Contiki, you get it all at great rates. Choose from two levels - keep things simple with our Standard equipment hire, or take it up a notch with an upgrade to our Superior equipment option. Skis, poles, snowboards, boots, ski pants, jackets & helmets are available in all different shapes and sizes. All you need to bring with you is goggles and a pair of ski gloves (these can't be hired in the village).
You'll also need to buy a lift pass. A ski lift pass will be necessary to allow you to access the cable cars and chairlifts - you can't go skiing or boarding without it. Equipment hire and ski or snowboard lessons are optional - if you have your own gear, or don't need lessons, all you need is your lift pass and you're ready to go!.
Lift passes, equipment hire & lessons are organised, booked and paid for through the Gasthof Schöneck On-site Team - we do all the hard work for you! You can pre-book if you want to, but you don't have to - our On-site Team will meet you when you arrive in Hopfgarten & can sort everything out right then and there. Simple.
Check the Ski Lessons & Hire page for more information and prices.
Please note: As debit & credit card facilities are not available at Gasthof Schöneck, all payments need to be made in cash, in the local currency (Euros). There are a number of ATMs throughout Hopfgarten village where you will be able to withdraw cash - please contact your bank for more information on any fees or charges you may attract when withdrawing from a foreign ATM.