join the team
Trip Drivers / Coach Drivers – Europe
Are you up for a challenge?
As a Coach Trip Driver for Contiki Holidays you're in charge of getting our travellers safely around Europe, it's a huge responsibility, but it's a great way to meet loads of people. It's also the perfect way to work while travelling around Europe! Our Trip Drivers are the best in the business and we ensure their success by providing thorough on road training.
In order to secure a place on a Contiki training trip you need to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a UK or European Union Passport
(Sorry, other permits and visas are not sufficient)
- Hold a clean Manual or Automatic coach licence (PCV or category D)
- Hold the relevant CPC qualification
- Have good references and driving record
- Possess excellent people skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- Have a genuine desire to succeed.
Don't have a licence to drive coaches?
- We may be able to help you to achieve this goal.
Interviews for Trip Driver positions are conducted from September to April however applications can be lodged at any time throughout the year. Generally, Trip Drivers interviews will be held in London but we can also arrange to have interviews in New Zealand and Australia.