Got your passport?

Did you know when traveling from the USA to Canada, Mexico & the Caribbean you’ll need a U.S. passport?

If you’re getting a passport for the first time, complete the following steps at least two months before your trip.

  • Fill out a passport application form (DS-11). These can be found on the US government’s website and at post offices, courthouses, or municipal offices where passports are accepted. Do not sign the form until your Passport Acceptance Agent tells you to.
  • Get two 2″×2″ color photographs of your full face against a plain white or off-white background.
  • Be prepared to spend $100—this price includes all fees and surcharges. An extra $60 will be charged for all expedited passport orders.

For more information:

“Order or Renew Your Passport Here >>”:



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.