Every year, Contiki shows its passion for our precious oceans by supporting Earth Month. With help from our ocean partners and our good friend Céline, we're working hard to make every action count & care for our oceans. Now is your chance to get involved (& have a whole lot of fun along the way), as we head to the waters of the Galapagos Islands and the mountains of Ecuador.
11 days Galapagos & Ecuador from $2865*
From the heights of Ecuador's volcanoes to the depths of the unexplored waters of Galapagos, our 11 day tour of this jaw dropping region is always a magical experience. Go snorkeling with the sea lions & rays, relax on the beach with a Giant Galapagos Tortoise and get to know the locals over grilled guinea pig and a weaving lesson. This tour is a must for the adventurous at heart.
Exclusive departure: 21 april – 1 May
On the 21st of April, a special guest will be spending time with passengers on the 11 day Galapagos & Ecuador tour, taking the excitement of this trip to all new heights. Environmental activist and adventurer Céline Cousteau, who first partnered with Contiki in 2011, will join the tour in celebration of Earth Month 2013, giving travelers the opportunity to explore the waters of Galapagos with a real life explorer! Granddaughter of legendary explorer Jacques' Cousteau, Céline has a wealth of knowledge and passion that she imparts on others in an infectious and inspiring manner. This is truly a once in a life time experience.
Celebrating Earth Month 2013
Just to top off this already excellent escapade, we've decided to donate 100% of the profits from this exclusive departure to local Oceanic initiatives in the Galapagos. So you can travel and help save the world at the same time! Send some love to the Oceans and mark Earth Month 2013 with this spectacular experience.
- Exclusive dive with Céline Cousteau
- 10 nights hotel accommodation
- Transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 internal flights and transfers
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 3 dinners all included
- An experienced and professional Tour Manager
- English speaking local guides
- Galapagos BBQ feast at our favorite local spot
- Check out the views as you ride the Devil's Nose Train
- Go local at a Salsa lesson
- 'Panga' boat ride adventure to spot the famous Galapagos Penguin