join the team
London Contiki Basement Representative
Are you up for a challenge?
Surround yourself with the hustle and bustle of exciting London while working with a great team at the Contiki Basement. Being the first and last face of Contiki means meeting fun loving people from all around the world coming from all walks of life.
The Contiki Basement is our central London hub for both clients and staff; as well as the departure and arrival point for the majority of our tours. We are looking for staff that work well under pressure, can multi task and love working with people.
To provide customer service to all Contiki clients, meet and greet them prior to departure and at the end of their tours. To sell and suggest sightseeing and accommodation and to ensure their stay in London before and after their tour meets their expectations.
In order to secure a place on a Contiki training trip you need to demonstrate the following:
- Possess an EC/UK passport or a youth mobility visa with a validity of at least 12 months.
- Must be proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Have excellent people skills with previous experience in a customer service role.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative and self motive.
- Ability to interact on professional and social levels with our clients.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a pressured environment.
- Be highly organised and have problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt to long working hours (split shifts).
- Must be team orientated and a strong relationship builder.
- Be adaptable and flexible.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy.
There are currently no positions at the Contiki Basement, however there will be two positions to start mid May 2013 for the start of the summer season.