Level 3 Traveler
Say something on Bethany's profile
Uploaded over 1 year ago
I've booked (very last minute!) myself in for the Asian Adventure, December 9th. I'm just waiting for Contiki to confirm availability. Is anyone else doing this trip? I had different plans/flights with a travel partner organized for Asia who cant make it anymore, which is why I've now booked myself in with Contiki. I do have a few days before and after the tour actually starts in Asia and was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation? Id prefer not to change my flights and pay the extra fees so thought I would shout out and see what everyone elses plans were for this trip before doing so!