GO EVERYWHERE Want to see everything, do everything and go home with a fully ticked bucket list? You have to do Discoverer. The perfect travel style for those looking for equal parts iconic sites and local experiences, expect to see beaches, reefs, rainforests, outback and city life, all with a crew of people who love doing everything you do.
ARE YOU A DISCOVERER TRAVELLER?
• Do you want to see as much of Australia as you possibly can, no matter how long you’ve got?
• Do you want to discover why we rave about our Special Stay accommodation?
• Do you want to split your time between organised sightseeing and independent adventuring?
LIVE LOCAL Australia’s one very big country. So big in fact, that sometimes you just want to take your time getting to know one particular region of it – the Northern Territory perhaps, or a smaller stretch of the East Coast. So that’s exactly what In-Depth Explorer offers; the chance to take your time, spend longer in certain places, and really get a feel for what it means to live the local Australian life.
ARE YOU A IN-DEPTH EXPLORER TRAVELLER?
• Do you want to get to know a specific part of Australia in detail?
• Do you consider yourself part foodie, part historian, part culture aficionado and all parts explorer?
• Are you keen to travel less and wander more?
• Are you ready to learn from our seriously clued up Trip Managers and Local Guides?
SUN, SEA & SAND Underwater worlds don’t come much better than in the warm, colourful waters of the Great Barrier Reef, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. If you’re more of a sunbathe on deck and occasional snorkeller kind of traveller, our Sailing trips around the Whitsundays will tick all your boxes. But if you’re more about getting in and amongst it, treat yourself to a PADI learn to dive course and get eye level with the fishies.
ARE YOU A SAILING, CRUISE & BEACH TRAVELLER?
• Do you love the feel of sand on your skin and salt in your hair?
• Would you be willing to muck in with the crew and learn a thing or two about sailing (totally optional, but really fun)?
FOR LIFE’S MOMENTS When life gives you lemons, chuck those lemons in a cocktail and go party some place wonderful. Our Short Trips & Festivals are all about celebrating just how fun life can be, so whether that’s partying at Splendour in the Grass festival in Byron Bay, or dancing under the Sydney NYE fireworks, come party with us.
ARE YOU A SHORT TRIPS & FESTIVALS TRAVELLER?
• Do you want to listen to the coolest Aussie and international acts at the best festival in Australia?
• Do you want to see the world’s best New Year’s Eve fireworks display?
• Do you live for the moments in life that make you truly glad to be alive?