5. Description Describe the issue in greater detail so we can solve it more quickly and accurately. E.g. for copy correction on the website please enter the full www. link to the trip page in question, describe what the issue is and clearly state what the correct wording/price needs to be.
Specify the priority but please don't misuse the system by submitting all tickets as 'Urgent'.
7. Attachment Attach any relevant documentation, i.e. screenshots, excel sheets with codes, prices etc.
The ticket will be routed to the relevant team, assigned to a person, and a confirmation email sent to you acknowledging receipt.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT TASKS TO ENTER IN THE RESPECTIVE TOPICS:
• New video, new banner, copy for articles etc.
• Creation of campaign landing page, corrections for campaign landing page etc.
• Requests to send an EDM (eg. promotions like LMD’s but in general all manual sends are to be requested here)
Social & PR
• Requests for a social post, assistance with a partnership presentation etc.
• Majority of product and content requests to go in here. Subtopics below. Requests to go in here include general trip amendments (itinerary, map, inclusions, price etc.), changes to MV codes, bugs and errors spotted in general .
Please note that accurately selecting the Topic will help us to solve the ticket more quickly but if in doubt about what topic to choose, just select one. All tickets will be reviewed and passed on to relevant teams.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
All tickets are assigned to the relevant CML team. Each team has an Agent that monitors and responds to tickets.
If the ticket is deemed relevant to another team it will be reassigned so we can fix the issue as quickly as possible.
When you submit a ticket you will receive an email confirmation. You can track the progress of the ticket both in the same mail – any updates and resolution will automatically trigger a new mail in the same chain – or by looking in 'My activities'.
Zendesk allows an easy overview with fewer separate mails flying back and forth between different groups of people. With Zendesk the ticket will more automatically flow to the relevant team and this eliminates the need to always be on top of who does what in CML.