You will visit: British Columbia & Alberta, including Whistler, Kamloops, Jasper, Banff, Vernon & Vancouver
Chill out & challenge yourself in Canada's dynamic duo of provinces: Alberta & British Columbia. The diverse physical beauty from Vancouver to Whistler to Banff features the greatest of the great outdoors. Take a hike or ride a bike along the many scenic, wildlife-laced trails. Better yet, we'll put you on a gondola, horseback, helicopter, or whatever improves your views point for the endless, to-die-for photo opportunities.
Ready to book? Want to talk to a specialist?
Top Offers & Trip Notes
Itinerary + Inclusions & ME Time Optionals
ME Time Optionals
ME Time optionals will take your trip to a whole new level with unforgettable experiences unique to the places you visit. See more, do more, live more & go home completely regret-free. Costs for these aren’t included in your tour cost & are payable to your Trip Manager in local currency.
On our trips we don't just take you to the destinations, we make sure you get under the skin of every place you visit. From amazing food & accommodation, to exclusive access to incredible experiences, with Contiki you'll get unbeatable value & a completely unique travel experience.
Meet up with your fellow travellers, Tour Manager and Driver in gorgeous Vancouver. With beaches, forests and mountains, this town is all about location and fusing big-city living with an outdoor lifestyle.
Today we wind our way along the spectacular cliff-top Sea to Sky highway and arrive in Whistler, one of the most popular ski resorts in North America and home to the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Drive the scenic Sea to Sky Highway
- See Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains
- Zip Line CAD $135.00
Today is yours to enjoy this beautiful mountain resort. Perhaps you'll want join us in an exciting Peddle and Paddle trip (optional), challenge yourself to the Ziplines or do some hiking on one of Whistler's trails. This afternoon you'll have an opportunity to take a scenic gondola ride to the top of Whistler/Blackcomb Mountain.
- Enjoy the shopping & activities in and around the quaint village
- Hike one of Whistlers' many trails
- Zipline inc GST CAD $137.00
- Canoe Excursion CAD $66.00
- Wilderness Biking CAD $45.00
- Pub Crawl CAD $30.00
We have the morning free in Whistler where you will have the opportunity to browse the shops and cafes of Whistler village. After lunch we travel further into British Columbia, through the Lillooet Mountain Range towards our night stop in Kamloops.
- Scenic drive through the Lillooet Mountain Range
- See Seton Lake reservoir & picturesque Lillooet, Duffey & Kamloops Lakes
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola CAD $36.00
Get ready Rockies, here we come! Today we will drive into the spectacular Rocky Mountains, via the scenic Yellowhead highway. En route, we will stop to view Mt. Robson, the highest point in the Canadian Rockies, as well as drive past Moose Lake. You also have a chance to go white water rafting today! (Optional/seasonal)
- Scenic drive along the Yellowhead Highway into the Rocky Mountains
- View Mt. Robson, the highest point in the Canadian Rockies (weather permitting)
- Rafting CAD $95.00
Be sure to keep your camera ready for wildlife shots on the short drive to Maligne Lake this morning, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the amazing scenery. We'll also visit Maligne Canyon, the deepest and longest limestone canyon in the Rockies, where you'll marvel at this impressive gorge carved by generations of raging water. The afternoon is free to hike, bike or simply enjoy the beauty of Jasper. Tonight, sample the local Rocky Mountain cuisine.
- Visit Maligne Canyon, the deepest & longest limestone canyon in the Rockies
- Visit Maligne Lake, the largest in the Canadian Rockies (seasonal)
- Maligne Lake Cruise CAD $56.00
The Wonder Road ... It's non-stop beauty today as we travel the famous Icefields Parkway, considered one of the most scenic highways in the world. The highlight will be the ride aboard the specially designed "Ice Explorer" on the Athabasca Glacier! This afternoon we'll visit Lake Louise and make several photo stops, including the vivid blue Peyto Lake (seasonal). We arrive in Banff late this afternoon.
- Walk to Athabasca Falls
- See the majestic Banff Springs Hotel
- See the vivid blue colour of Peyto Lake (seasonal)
- Visit Lake Louise & the enchanting Lake Louise chateau
- Glacier Skywalk CAD $32.00
We have two days free to enjoy everything that Banff National Park has to offer. You're able to sightsee, hike, shop, or just relax in the beautiful town of Banff. Why not take the optional gondola ride to Sulphur Mountain where spectacular views of Banff await? Or take a breathtaking helicopter ride over the Rocky Mountains, a once in a lifetime experience. Join us one night for an optional horseback ride and steak fry.
- Horseback Ride & Steak Fry CAD $103.00
- Helicopter Flight CAD $ 183.56
- Wagon Ride & Steak Fry CAD $95.00
Bye Bye Rockies! We bid farewell to the Rockies today as we drive through three national parks in a single day. Yoho, Glacier and Mt. Revelstoke National Parks all await us as we make our way back into British Columbia. Tonight we stay in the Okanagan Valley - Canada's fruit basket, full of orchards, farmlands and vineyards.
- Drive through Yoho, Glacier & Mt. Revelstoke National Parks
- See the incredible Spiral Train Tunnels
- See Kicking Horse Valley
Hello Big City! Today we travel via the Coquihalla and Transcanada highways enroute to the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver with time to explore the city this afternoon.
- See Lake Okanagan & its large floating bridge
- See Gastown, Chinatown & Lion's Gate Bridge
- Visit the Totem Poles of Canada's First Nations People in Stanley Park
Feel the young vibe of this city while exploring its hip shops & cafes. Later, enjoy a dinner cruise around the harbor & head out for a night on the town!
- Dinner Cruise CAD $60.00
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park CAD $35.00
- Fly over Canada
Today its time to say a final farewell as your tour ends this morning.
Ready to book?