Want to earn money as you travel New Zealand? That way you can sustain a whole year of epic thrills from skydives to whitewater rafting and zorbing.  If you’re aged between 18 and 30 you can work whilst you have fun in this stunning country.

New Zealand Working Holiday Visas

If you're a British citizen aged between 18-30, you can apply for a 12-month working holiday visa. Get a stand alone working holiday visa or if you want the deal of a lifetime, we’re offering free of charge working holiday visa’s when you book a Contiki tour.

FREE Working Holiday Visa + Tour

Call our reservations team to book 0808 281 1120
Applicable on the following trips:

Stand Alone Working Holiday Visa from £390


Your search for ""

clear search

What are the typical jobs in New Zealand?

Typically, New Zealand is well known for its agricultural industry, so farm or vineyard work including picking, packing and general farming jobs are plentiful. Depending on the time of year, you may be able to get a job in the ski industry depending on experience. Other jobs include barista, office and admin work.

What is a New Zealand working holiday?

If you're 18-30 and looking for the opportunity to live and work in New Zealand whilst on your travels, then a Working Holiday Visa is the perfect option.

Am I eligible for a New Zealand working holiday visa?

You will need to have 15-months validity on your passport from the date of entry specified on your visa application for a one year visa. You'll also need to have medical insurance for the length of your stay. Lastly, you'll be asked to prove you have sufficient funds to support yourself in New Zealand and enough money for a return flight back home if needed.