We deliver more than just a destination…we deliver an experience!
Whether its college, university, or high-school students—we cater to all types of student travel or youth travel. Contiki is perfect for the first-time traveler. If you graduated or just need a break (c’mon you deserve it!) and are looking for value for money, then check out Contiki as a travel option. For more than forty years, Contiki has offered fun and exciting packages for 18 to 35 year olds traveling throughout the world.
WHY DO STUDENTS TRAVEL ON A CONTIKI?
1. No worries – Contiki packages include almost everything!
- Most breakfasts and about half of all dinners
- An experienced tour manager and driver
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- City sightseeing tours
- Optional activities for you to personalize your trip
- All the fun you can possibly handle
2. Personalize your experience – make it your own!
We know everyone is different, so we throw in loads of excellent adventures (or as we call them—“Optional Activities”) for you to personalize your trip. And you can participate in one, none, or as many as you want. For example:
- Ride a hot air baloon in Arizona, USA
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Bungee jump in New Zealand
- Catch the world famous Moulin Rouge in Paris
- Go white-water rafting in Vienna
3. Meet others who want to have fun!
Whether you’re a student or recent graduate, you’ll be in the company of 18 to 35 year olds from all over the world. Contiki has plenty of group activities so you can get to know your tour mates — usually like-minded people who love to travel and have a good time! Check out our Message Boards to meet other Contiki travelers.
To get you started, check out some of our most popular trips.
PEACE OF MIND
And lastly, when you travel with Contiki, know that you are going through a well-established company that is a bonded member of global tour operator associations. Contiki is a company with a long-standing reputation for reliability and high standards. We are the leader in travel for 18 to 35-year-olds – and we offer over 100 tours throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North America.
We are also experts in the area of student tour groups. If you’re interested in learning about organizing student tour groups, we can help you! Check out our Groups Page for more information.