Contiki Crawl Win A Trip Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Win a Contiki trip (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00 AM ET on May 6, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
THE SPONSOR: The “Contiki Crawl Win A Trip” Sweepstakes is sponsored by Contiki (“Sponsor”) at 5551 Katella Avenue, Cypress California, 90630.
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of United States at the time of entry. In order to claim the Grand Prize entrants must be aged between 21 – 35 years old at the date of prize trip departure. Employees, officers, and directors of Contiki ("Sponsor"), and their respective sister companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), as well as Trade Partners are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Acceptance of a prize is subject to the policies and rules or restrictions of the Sponsor. This Promotion is void in any area not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state, local laws and regulations apply.
1. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, visit our events landing page at www.contiki.com/activity/contiki-crawl-san-diego or www.contiki.com/activity/contiki-crawl-boston (the "Websites") during the Promotion Period and complete all the required form fields with correct information and accept the prize draw’s Official Rules. Form fields include: Full Name, Email Address, Date of Birth, State of Residence. Once the form is completed you will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry allowed per person.
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner selection date for the Promotion is on or about July 14, 2022.The potential prize winners will be notified by email within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. The potential winner will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. The winner will be sent a Prize Declaration document via email. All forms must be completed, signed, and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the "Winner" only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries.
3. PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion. Ten (10) second prize winners will be selected at random and the winner will receive a $100 travel credit toward a Contiki trip. o The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize is $3,000 USD. o The Grand Prize consists of: Two (2) spots on any Contiki that departs before December 31, 2022. No flights or other forms of travel to/from the trip start/end locations is included and is the responsibility of the prize winner and their plus one. A Contiki trip can be selected as the prize trip by the winner (grand prize must be redeemed of equal or lesser value not to exceed a total of $3,000). In the event that the trip does not operate the winner will automatically be transferred to an alternative trip; the winner is responsible for any difference in price over the $3,000 prize value. If the trip selected is less than $3,000, no refund will be provided; No cash value will be offered for either the Grand Prize or the second prizes. o Conditions of Acceptance of Prize: Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Any unused funds will be forfeited. No extensions or exceptions will be made. The winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to; transportation costs, pre- and post-night accommodations, meals not indicated in the itinerary online at www.Contiki.com, optional excursions, cancellation insurance, medical insurance, gratuities, personal expenses and other items of an incidental nature. The winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
4. PUBLICITY & MARKETING: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Sponsor and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and location of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor's sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
5. CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to be disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sponsors will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Promotion Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promotion Organizer in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of their respective jurisdictions and the laws their applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Promotion Organizer is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, the Promotion Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prize.
6. RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant's registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
8. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind, cancel, terminate, or modify this sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest.