(Until March 2020)
The one that will immerse you in The Outback's ancient culture & landscapes
Is this trip for me?
Max 20 people
- Only $200 deposit to book
Pay over time, interest free
- No booking fee, no change fees
- Financing available with UpLift
3 nights accommodation
3 nights in Lodge
2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
Expert Trip Manager, Driver and Local Guides
All transport included during the trip
5 included, 3 optional that you can add
- Toast the sunset with champagne and nibbles against the stunning backdrop of Uluru
- Witness sunrise at Uluru followed by a hike thorugh The Olgas (Kata Tjuta) and the Valley of the Winds
- Take a guided hike around the lunar-like landscape of King's Canyon, ending at the etheral Garden of Eden
- Check out the landscape from the clouds with a scenic flight over Uluru & the Olgas
- Enjoy BBQ breakfast & a BBQ dinner during your stay at the Outback Pioneer Lodge
- Kick it with camels for your final evening in the Outback, complete with cold beer in hand
*This experience is a Free Time Add-on and not included in trip costs
Request more info
Uluru Explorer (Until March 2020)
Experiences that are included with your trip
- BBQ Dinner
- Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'
- Day trip to Kings Canyon
- Sunrise at The Rock followed by The Olgas (Kata Tjuta) and the Valley of the Winds/Walpa Gorge
- Toast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles
3 Free Time Add-Ons
Optional experiences that you can choose from and pay for on your trip
- See a different side of Uluru on a Segway tour A$170
- Uluru & the Olgas Scenic Flights From A$ 145.00
- Take a peaceful camel ride over the rich red sand dunes alongside Uluru A$ 125.00
Sorry! The reviews aren't available for the chosen filter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are flights included in my trip?
International flights to/from the destination your trip starts and ends in are not included in the cost of the trip, and must be purchased separately. You can book these independently if you want to shop around for the best quote, or through your travel agent.
Any flights you take during your Contiki are included in the cost of your trip. On certain Australian trips we use planes to get you from A to B as quickly as possible, and all of this is included.
What documents do I need to travel?
Depending on your nationality, you may require visas to enter Australia & New Zealand. You are fully responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Contiki is not legally permitted to knowingly allow anybody who does not have a valid visa (if required) to join a trip. Visa & other entry & exit conditions such as currency, arrival/ departure taxes, customs & quarantine regulations change regularly, so make sure you stay up-to-date before you travel. See here for more info: https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas
It is also essential that you have any necessary vaccinations & comply with all laws of the countries visited.
What are the luggage restrictions?
On our Australia & New Zealand trips, you can bring one bag or suitcase of 73cm x 50cm x 25cm (29” x 20” x 10”), with a max weight of 20kg (44lbs) plus one piece of hand luggage suitable as a carry-on for flights.
What do the Contiki team do?
People are at the heart of everything we do, and our team is what makes our trips the best. Our worldwide On-Road Team, locally based staff & network of Local Guides are all extensively trained & widely travelled, & are the best in the business. But we know it’s not just about training, it’s about passion & our team have it in their blood.
Your Trip Manager is like your walking, talking guidebook – just for you. They plan your itinerary every day, organise your food and accomodation and book your Free Time Add ons, and because they know everything about where you’re going, you will too. Your Drivers are the experts on getting you from A to B efficiently and safely in Australia & New Zealand. They know their way around like the back of their hands & they’ll drop you at your door & unload your bags for you. Local Guides provide specialist knowledge when you need it, like when you’re journeying into the bush, and will always help you avoid the tourist traps.
How do I redeem the % off deal?
Our great deals and offers are only in market for a limited time are subject to pay in full deadlines. If you cannot pay in full by the specified date shown alongside the offer/deal you can still lock in the trip date of your choice at our Standard Price where normal payment terms of pay in full 45 days prior to your trip departing apply. Visit the deals page for the full terms & conditions. Discounts apply to the land portion of your trip price only (this excludes taxes, included flight costs, extra accommodation & optional activities. Your trip price does not include the costs of international flights that start or end your trip).