The one that lets you discover North America’s natural wonders & untold secrets
Visiting Chicago, Madison, Sioux Falls, Mt. Rushmore, Cody, Jackson Hole, Salt Lake City, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, Milwaukee, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Utah Lake, Bryce Canyon National Park
Is this trip for me?
Average 45 people
- Only $200 deposit to book
Pay over time, interest free
- No booking fee, no change fees
- Financing available with UpLift
11 nights accommodation
9 nights in Hotel, 2 nights in Glamping - Luxury Camping
4 Dinner, 10 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
Expert Trip Manager, Driver and Local Guides
All transport included during the trip
19 included, 4 optional that you can add
TOP EXPERIENCES ON THIS TRIP:
- Witness the plummeting beauty Sioux Falls
- Visit Mt. Rushmore and take in the incredible monument of the 18 metre tall carvings of past presidents
- Scout grizzly bears and geysers in Yellow Stone National Park
- Glamp in style under starswept skies in the majestic Zion National Park
*This experience is a Free Time Add-on and not included in trip costs
Request more info
Experiences that are included with your trip
- Drive through the American Midwest's beautiful farmlands
- Visit Falls Park & see the waterfall that gave the town its name
- Visit the SPAM museum
- Entry into Badlands National Park
- Entry into Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Crazy Horse Memorial & Custer State Park
- Walk the Fossil Trail
- Entry into Yellowstone National Park
- See the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone the famous 'Old Faithful' geyser, wildlife such as buffalo, elk & possibly bears
- Entry into Grand Teton National Park
- Trail Ride & Cookout (seasonal)
- Whitewater Rafting (seasonal)
- See Temple Square
- Entry into Bryce Canyon National Park
- See the "hoodoo" canyons & rock spires
- Entry into Zion National Park
- See the West Temple & Watchman
- Evening tour of the famous Las Vegas 'Strip'
- Visit Fremont St
- Experience some of the world's largest hotels & casinos
4 Free Time Add-Ons
Optional experiences that you can choose from and pay for on your trip
- Cody Rodeo USD $19.00
- Cirque du’ Soleil show USD $87.00
- VIP club entry
- High Roller Anytime USD $32.00
Nights spent per location
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Teton National Park
Salt Lake City
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
Sorry! The reviews aren't available for the chosen filter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What documents do I need to travel?
Depending on your nationality, you may require visas to enter the USA and Canada on your trip. You are fully responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. You can find more info at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Contiki is not legally permitted to knowingly allow anybody who does not have a valid visa to join a trip. Visa and other entry & exit conditions (such as currency, arrival/departure taxes, customs and quarantine regulations) do change regularly.
Your passport must have at least six months’ validity remaining when you arrive. Local immigration authorities may deny entry and deport people who do not meet this requirement, even if they only intend to stay for a short period. Important to consider:
• Visas can take up to six weeks and a fee is normally charged
• Failure to obtain all necessary visas could cause you to miss part of
your trip and will result in you incurring considerable expense and
• It is better for you to apply for all visas before you leave home
• It is essential that the entry and exit dates are correct on the visa
What are the luggage restrictions?
On our American trips you can bring one bag or suitcase of 73 x 50 x 25 cm (or 29” x 20” x 10”), with a max weight of 20 kg (44 lbs) & one piece of hand luggage.
What do the Contiki team do?
People are at the heart of everything we do, and our team is what makes our trips the best. Our worldwide On-Road Team, locally based staff & network of Local Guides are all extensively trained & widely travelled, & are the best in the business. But we know it’s not just about training, it’s about passion & our team have it in their blood. Their passion for getting you in the know on every single detail of America is what makes our travellers walk away from their experience knowing that they made every moment count. Your Trip Manager is like your walking, talking guidebook – just for you. They plan your itinerary every day, organise your food and accomodation and book your Free Time Add ons, and because they know everything about where you’re going, you will too. Your Drivers are the experts on getting you from A to B efficiently and safely in North America. They know their way around like the back of their hands & they’ll drop you at your door & unload your bags for you. Local guides provide specialist knowledge when you need it and will always help you avoid the tourist traps.
What's not included that I should budget for?
Aside from essentials like flights, how much spending money you’ll need will depend on the duration of the trip and how much you anticipate spending on personal expenses like alcohol or shopping. Before you travel, it’s also a good idea to read up on and get an idea of the Free Time Add-Ons you think you’ll want to do on trip, as these will form part of your overall budget. We’d advise doing some research on your chosen destinations beforehand, looking at things like:
- Cost of a local lunch
- Cost of a local dinner
- Cost of a bottle of water
- Cost of entry to a sightseeing spot
Tipping is customary in North America. It is an accepted practice in all areas of the service industry, & particularly in restaurants, bars, hotels & taxis. It’s common practice to tip if you feel that the service provided has been excellent.
The same goes for your Contiki Team. If you feel that your Trip Manager & Driver’s service has been exceptional, then feel free to tip them if you feel they’ve done a great job. If you choose to tip, we recommend around US$3 per person per day, however whether or not you choose to tip (& how much) is up to you.
Will I be able to access WiFi on my trip?
We love WiFi, and keeping your accounts updated as you travel is key! The hotels all have WiFi where you can access your email to let your friends & family know you have arrived safely in Los Angeles, or email after your trip with all your stories.
What are Contiki’s sustainability credentials?
We believe that travelling sustainably and consciously, matters. Contiki Cares is our commitment to protecting the communities we visit, the wildlife we interact with, and the planet we all share. Our founding partner, the TreadRight Foundation was established 10 years ago as a not-for-profit organisation focused on promoting sustainable tourism within The Travel Corporation’s family of brands. In the USA & Canada we have programmes such as our Wheels For Change program, FareStart’s flagship restaurant in Seattle, and the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot in Toronto. To find out more about our conscious travel experiences in North America, visit Contiki.com/about/contikicares.