Monday to Thursday 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
...or speak with your favorite travel agent
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
CONTIKI BASEMENT, LONDON
The Contiki Basement is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative, to start as soon as possible. The position is seasonal with the potential for an extended contract.
To provide excellent customer service to all Contiki Travellers, meet and greet them prior to departure and at the end of their trips. To sell and suggest sightseeing and to ensure their stay in London before and after their trip meets their expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to all travellers before and after their tours.
- Advising travellers on what to do/see in London and booking sightseeing tours.
- Assistance with all travellers queries and resolving any problems over the phone, via email and in person.
- Checking Contiki Travellers in to the Hotel for Pre/Post accommodation.
- Liaising with the Royal National, County & Imperial Hotels on a daily basis.
- Processing bookings and accommodation for Contiki Travellers.
- Booking hotel accommodation for road crew and issuing vouchers for their accommodation.
- Hosting Kickstart meetings prior to every departure.
- Welcoming back every trip back into London.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all departures.
- Production of hotel lists for central hotel reservations & production of trip files.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Confident public speaker.
- Basic knowledge in computer application: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- To be successful you must have the right to work in the UK.
- If you are interested in the above role, please can you forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.