We are looking for people who are not afraid of physically demanding work, who are full of enthusiasm, and who love dealing with people, to fill a number of positions which are available for our Summer season. You'll be based at one of our Sites in either France, Austria or Switzerland, and together with other team members you will be responsible for looking after our travellers during their stay. Positions vary from site to site, but include cooks, assistant cooks, bartenders, housekeeping assistants and grounds/maintenance staff.
Contiki is the world's leading tour operator for 18-35's. When working for us you're undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet. As a member of our On-Site Team, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our travellers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our team members - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for over 56 years and that's where we intend to stay!
- Possess a current European Union Passport - for your application to be considered you must attach a scan copy, image of your passport or provide proof you are eligible for an EU passport with your application form. (UK visas will not be considered)
- Have excellent people skills - proven experience in a customer service role or hospitality background is preferred.
- Ability to interact on professional and social levels with our clients.
- Have the ability to deal with and work under pressure.
- Able to adapt to long working hours (split shifts).
- Must be team orientated.
- Be adaptable and flexible - you could be allocated to any of our Sites - and this may change throughout the year.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy!.
Click on the "Apply Now" link to access the On-site Team Member Application form. You will need to sign into the Travel Corporation website and authenticate your email address to do so. You will need to have the following on hand to complete your application:
- A scanned copy of your EU passport
- Your CV
We do not offer interviews by telephone or video call as we cannot assess all of our key criteria for the On-Site Team Member position in this way. Interpersonal skills are important, and we can't figure this out with technology in the way we would like to. If you wish to apply for the position you must be available to interview in person in London.
Once we have reviewed your application you will hear from us via email. If we think that you may be suitable for a position, we will invite you to partake in a group interview. For this interview you will be tested on your interpersonal skills and hear about the position more. If successful at this stage, we will invite you to an individual interview; this individual interview will typically be held on the afternoon following your group interview or the following day.
Following a successful individual interview, you will be offered a position at any number of locations. These positions are for peak season only and you will receive on the job Training. Contracts can range anywhere between 6 weeks to 4 months.