WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Possess a current UK or European Union Passport - for your application to be considered you must attach a scan copy, image of your passport or provide proof you are eligible for an EU/UK passport with your application form. (UK visas will not be considered)
- Have excellent people skills - proven experience in a customer service role or hospitality background is preferred.
- Ability to interact on professional and social levels with our clients.
- Have the ability to deal with and work under pressure.
- Able to adapt to long working hours (split shifts).
- Must be team orientated.
- Be adaptable and flexible - you could be allocated to any of our Sites - and this may change throughout the year
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy!
NB: As "Brexit" is still in the negotiation stage, the requirements for this position has not changed for this year 2019