Monday to Thursday 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM
...or speak with your favorite travel agent
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Anaheim, California
Welcome to Contiki – the #1 Travel company for 18-35 year olds. To us, travel isn’t just a career… it’s a way of life. It’s what makes us tick. Our philosophy is simple: Explore the world now, while you’re still young and live each day whole-heartedly with no regrets.
As part of the Travel Corporation’s family of brands, we are held to the highest standard and strive to go above & beyond by exceeding our passengers’ expectations from the moment they book their very first trip to the day they return home and every day before their next Contiki trip.
So, what are we looking for? Our Contiki Sales & Reservations Center is seeking talented & driven individuals with a passion for sales and all things travel.
Strong Candidates Must:
• Have a passion for travel and desire to connect customer needs with the Contiki experiences via phone, chat or email.
• Enjoy being challenged by friendly competition
• Take initiative to maintain (and exceed) tangible sales goals
• Listen & communicate effectively with travelers, travel agents and internal team Proactively generate business by following up with and nurturing potential Contiki travelers as well as upselling additional travel products
• Work collaboratively within a team and contribute to a positive and fun team environment
• Take pride in their work and embody our 8 Core Values: 1) Make Every Moment Count. 2) We’re About People. 3) Life’s an Adventure. 4) We Are Young. 5) Challenge Everything. 6) Do things with Passion. 7) Tread Lightly. 8) Be Part of the Story.
The nitty-gritty requirements:
• A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• One or more years of Customer Service and or Sales experience
• Previous Call Center or travel experience preferred
• Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Excel & Outlook
• The adaptability to retain large volumes of ever-changing, but always exciting, information
• Ability to multi-task, organize & prioritize workflow in a fast-paced environment
• Availability to work any shift during business hours including nights & weekends
• Capability of working overtime as required
What makes Contiki awesome:
• Supportive, fun & friendly team environment
• Competitive wages & incentive program
• Employee referral incentives
• Ongoing training for all staff
• Professional development for all employees
• Full benefits after 90 days
• Incredible travel discounts for employees, friends and family
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.