WHY WORK FOR CONTIKI?
Contiki is the world's leading tour operator for 18-35's. When working for us you're undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet.
As a member of our road crew, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our travelers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our road crew - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for over 56 years and that's where we intend to stay!
To be a part of our team you'll need to:
- Be passionate about travel and North America - you must be willing to learn and have the desire to keep on learning.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated - we expect you to work hard for our company and for our travelers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Be responsible and professional at all times.
- Have the ability to deal with all types of people - our travelers come from all around the globe; they speak many languages and have many different and difficult expectations.
- Enjoy a challenge - our training trip and the job itself will constantly present you with many different and difficult situations.
- Be positive and have the ability to deal with all situations in a calm and mature manner.
- Be a problem solver - you will have to assist travelers with lost passports, when they have injuries or need to visit a hospital, conflict of personalities, etc.
- Work well as part of a team - when you are on your trip you will be working with your Trip Driver, local suppliers and local guides - you will be a part of a very big picture.