Monday to Thursday 05:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday 05:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM
...or speak with your favorite travel agent
TRIP MANAGER USA, 2019
The role of Trip Manager for Contiki is a demanding yet fulfilling one. Our Trip Managers are responsible for the day to day running of our American trips - getting our travelers from city to city, pointing out the best sights, sounds and tastes of America and making sure everyone has a great time along the way. We look for people with personality and passion, who are fun, friendly and approachable; but most of all, who enjoy looking after other people.
WHY WORK FOR CONTIKI?
Contiki is the world's leading tour operator for 18-35's. When working for us you're undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet.
As a member of our road crew, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our travelers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our road crew - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for over 56 years and that's where we intend to stay!
To be a part of our team you'll need to:
- Be passionate about travel and North America - you must be willing to learn and have the desire to keep on learning.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated - we expect you to work hard for our company and for our travelers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Be responsible and professional at all times.
- Have the ability to deal with all types of people - our travelers come from all around the globe; they speak many languages and have many different and difficult expectations.
- Enjoy a challenge - our training trip and the job itself will constantly present you with many different and difficult situations.
- Be positive and have the ability to deal with all situations in a calm and mature manner.
- Be a problem solver - you will have to assist travelers with lost passports, when they have injuries or need to visit a hospital, conflict of personalities, etc.
- Work well as part of a team - when you are on your trip you will be working with your Trip Driver, local suppliers and local guides - you will be a part of a very big picture.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
You must be able to work in America. This means being the holder of one of the following:
- American Passport
- Residency Card for the USA
- Valid Work Visa for the USA
Please note we cannot sponsor people for this position. You must have a valid work visa at the time of applying.
Although not required, the following will be of benefit to you in your application for this position:
- Experience with and passion for working and leading groups.
- Confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Previous international travel.
- Having previously traveled with Contiki or participated in a group tour of some description.
The Travel Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, color, creed, sex, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.