Applications now Closed
Contiki is the world's leading trip operator for 18-35's. When working for us you're undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet.
As a member of our road crew, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our passengers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our road crew - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for the past 60 years and that's where we intend to stay!
To be a part of our team you'll need to:
- Be passionate about travel and Europe - you must be willing to learn and have the desire to keep on learning.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated - we expect you to work hard for our company and for our travellers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Be responsible and professional at all times.
- Have the ability to deal with all types of people - our travellers come from all around the globe; they speak many languages and have many difference expectations.
- Enjoy a challenge - our training trip and the job itself will constantly present you with many different and difficult situations.
- Be positive and have the ability to deal with all situations in a calm and mature manner.
- Be a problem solver - you will have to assist travellers with lost passports, when they have injuries or need to visit a hospital, conflict of personalities, etc.
- Work well as part of a team - when you are on your trip you will be working with your Trip Driver, On Site Team Members, local suppliers and local guides - you will be a part of a very big picture.
- A Uk passport, UK working Visa, or right to work in the UK.
- Have excellent people skills
- proven experience in a customer service role or hospitality background is preferred.
- Ability to interact on professional and social levels with our guests.
- Have the ability to deal with and work under pressure.
- Able to adapt to shift work on a monthly basis (including weekends).
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team orientated.
- Ability to use initiative and self-motivate.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy!
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to all travellers before and after their tours.
- Checking Contiki travellers in to the hotel for pre and post tour accommodation.
- Liaising with the three Imperial Hotels on a daily basis.
- Processing bookings for hotel accommodation for Contiki Travellers.
- Booking hotel accommodation for road crew and issuing vouchers for their accommodation.
- Hosting kick start meetings prior to all tour departures.
- Welcoming every tour back into London.
- Ensure the smooth running of all departures.
- Selling attraction tickets to travellers.
- Booking sightseeing tours for travellers.
- Advising travellers on what to do in and around London.
- Attendance and resolution of all traveller queries and problems as well as the general assistance towards their needs over the phone, via email and in person.
- Storing bags over the short and long term for travellers.
- Promotion and selling of Contiki merchandise.
- Handling of cash.
- Stocking and maintaining brochure and pamphlet displays.
- Counting and packaging of city maps for all hotel tours.
- Production of hotel lists for central hotel reservations.
- Production of tour files.
- Maintaining staff and traveller mail.
- Arranging and coordinating property transfers to different sites within Europe.
- Shipping/postage of travellers belongings.
- Production of London Explorer Packs.
- Production of Welcome to London Packs.
- Issuing London Explorer packs to travellers.
- Maintaining a high quality of the basement appearance.
Applications now closed