LONDON BASEMENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Applications now Closed)
WHY WORK FOR CONTIKI?
Contiki is the world's leading tour operator for 18-35's. When working for us you're undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle.
As a Basement Representative, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our travellers each day and ensuring that their holiday starts off in the right way and also making sure their trip of a lifetime continues after their trip! We have high expectations of our team members - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for over 56 years and that's where we intend to stay!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A UK/EU passport or a UK working Visa.
- Have excellent people skills - proven experience in a customer service role or hospitality background is preferred.
- Ability to interact on professional and social levels with our guests.
- Have the ability to deal with and work under pressure.
- Able to adapt to shift work on a monthly basis (including weekends).
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be team orientated.
- Ability to use initiative and self-motivate.
- Be enthusiastic and have loads of energy!
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to all travellers before and after their tours.
- Checking Contiki travellers in to the hotel for pre and post tour accommodation.
- Liaising with the three Imperial Hotels on a daily basis.
- Processing bookings for hotel accommodation for Contiki Travellers.
- Booking hotel accommodation for road crew and issuing vouchers for their accommodation.
- Hosting kick start meetings prior to all tour departures.
- Welcoming every tour back into London.
- Ensure the smooth running of all departures.
-Selling attraction tickets to travellers.
-Booking sightseeing tours for travellers.
-Advising travellers on what to do in and around London.
-Attendance and resolution of all traveller queries and problems as well as the general assistance towards their needs over the phone, via email and in person.
-Storing bags over the short and long term for travellers.
-Promotion and selling of Contiki merchandise.
-Handling of cash.
-Stocking and maintaining brochure and pamphlet displays.
-Counting and packaging of city maps for all hotel tours.
-Production of hotel lists for central hotel reservations.
-Production of tour files.
-Maintaining staff and traveller mail.
-Arranging and coordinating property transfers to different sites within Europe.
-Shipping/postage of travellers belongings.
-Production of London Explorer Packs.
-Production of Welcome to London Packs.
-Issuing London Explorer packs to travellers.
-Maintaining a high quality of the basement appearance.
HOW DO I APPLY? Applications now Closed