New York, New Year
USA & Canada Tours
Celebrate a New York New Years in Time Square, what many consider the 'Center of the Universe'. Don't worry...you'll still take in everything New York has to offer, as we'll go sightseeing the day before the New Year's event. See the Statute of Liberty, take a walk in Central Park, shop till you drop along Fifth Avenue, and experience New York's crazy nightlife!
- What's included
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel
- You will visit
- New York City
- 3 nights in twin-share hotel accommodation
- 4 meals: 2 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- An experienced & professional Tour Manager
- Metro pass for the duration of your stay
- Inclusions & sightseeing as detailed
Itinerary + Backstage Pass & ME Time Optionals
- ME Time Optionals
- Backstage Pass
Meet up with your fellow travellers and Tour Manager in fabulous New York. Cool, ...
- See Wall Street and the NYSE
- See Museum Row including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum
- Visit the World Trade Center
- Visit fashionable Fifth Avenue & see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center & Tiffany's
- The Big Apple's all yours with a 7 day travel pass
- Group Photo USD $17.00
- Helicopter - Big Apple USD $135.00
- Helicopter - New York, New York USD $194
Cruise out to one of the world’s most recognizable icons, the Statue of Liberty. T...
- See the famous neighbourhoods of New York such as Soho, Greenwich Village and TriBeCa.
- Come face to face with the Statue of Liberty
- See the lights of Times Square
- Greet the new year right with a dinner party in Times Square!
- NYC Food Cart Tour USD $43
- 'Sex and the City' Tour USD $41.00
Select a departure to view details and book your tour online.
Important Notice: Please note: Passengers on this tour must be 21 years or older to attend the included New Year’s Eve event. Please note: Passengers travelling together must book onto the same booking at the same time to ensure they stay at the same property.
Roll over items above for more information.
Select a departure below to view details.
|Departs||Ends||Price per person|
|30 Dec 2013||02 Jan 2014||US$1249|
|30 Dec 2014||02 Jan 2015||US$1279|
Things to know
- Check out www.wunderground.com and have a look at their trip planner!
- May be required, please check with your local embassy. For help and links, head here and select ‘Visas’ from the left hand navigation.
- More FAQs
- Please see our Travel Resources section.
You might also like
- New York Explorer
- Best of USA (Start New York City)
- Best of USA (Start Los Angeles)
- Eastern Discovery (Start New Orleans)
Photos from the Community
Photo by AlejandraG
Choose another photo