Is there truly something for everyone at every time, anywhere else, other than in Europe?
We think not.
The variety, complexity and appeal brought about from 44 unique cultures and climates on one amazing continent make it so that a trip to Europe can be exactly what you want and more, at any time of the year.
365 days a year, 24 hours a day, Europe is the place to be. Take your pick from our fave contrasting Europe experiences and start packing…
The smallest fairytale villages to the biggest beautiful cities.
Triangles of the Louvre, to rectangular canal houses in Amsterdam.
From fine powdery snow in the Alps, to big fluffy snowflakes in Prague.
From Big Ben, to tiny Turkish fishing boats.
The turquoise waves of the Mediterranean, to the mysterious depths of Ireland’s lochs.
Intricate mosaic tiles of all shapes in Spain and Portugal, or crisp white simplicity in Greece.
Secluded local pubs to legendary Ibiza clubs.
Big heaping family-style bowls of pasta in Italy, to the tiniest of tapas in Spain.
Round pillars in Rome, or Red Squares in Russia.
Smooth pebble beaches in Croatia, to the textured volcanic shores of Giant’s Causeway.
Triangular slices of rich and dark sacher torte, or round vibrant macarons.
Big steins of cold beer to small mugs of hot gluhwein.
Ready to go?
Check out our must-dos in each season
• Eating all of the gelato in Italy
• Beach time on the Portugal coast
• Sailing the Mediterranean
• Rafting the rapids in Austria
• Skiing (and après-ing) in Austria
• Sipping hot chocolate by the Eiffel Tower
• Christmas Markets in Germany
• New Year’s parties in Amsterdam and Paris
• Tulips in bloom in the Netherlands
• Stunning sunsets in Greece
• Warming it up in Spain
• Exploring London by bike
• Beautiful fall colours in Great Britain
• Danube cruising in Hungary
• Hot Springs and Northern Lights in Iceland
• The one, the only – Oktoberfest in Munich